• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Advance

Yungbossawott

ybwott
Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2022
    this is actually awesome. i love demakes so much, and i really hope this gets finished someday! :]

RB11

Creator of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Advance
    Years
  • Hi everyone.

It's been a while since I logged on and posted here, and I don't really have any excuse - I in all honesty just forgot about hacking for a long time and focused on other things like music and other real life stuff. I can see some people this year have been excited over this hack and I was too.

Now that I've seen this thread again and been reminded - I can't promise anything - but I may begin to hack again sometime. I did so much work on this hack and it would be a shame to not have a release for it.

If I did release, it would probably be an alpha up to the first gym. Again, I can't promise anything, but all that needs to really be done is scripting quite a few different events at the start.

Thanks to everyone who's supported the hack - I really appreciate it and will try my best to get back into hacking!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2020
    Hi !

I just wanna say that I love the idea of DP demake. There's few things that i want to say about the hack but since you just got back into hacking, i don't want to rush or pressure you or anything. So, i'll just keep it to myself for now. Though, i feel like i should share my current inspiration. Well, Ash just won the Alola League few days ago but i don't think that will even make up to what the writers did to him in Sinnoh and Kalos League. Remembering how he loses back then still infuriates me. So, as of the moment, i really feel like i want to travel to Sinnoh or Kalos myself and beat the hell out of the league. The sad thing is, there's no rom hack based on Sinnoh or Kalos that i like. I would really appreciate if you finish this demake some day. Though, for now i'd say you should take it easy and do what your heart tells you. If you felt like hacking, then do it, even if it's little by little. If not, then maybe some other day, hopefully. I guess that's it. Wish you all the best!

Last edited:

jensmoking

Little boygirl.
    Years
  • If I did release, it would probably be an alpha up to the first gym. Again, I can't promise anything, but all that needs to really be done is scripting quite a few different events at the start.

Thanks to everyone who's supported the hack - I really appreciate it and will try my best to get back into hacking!

If you leave the project, I'm pretty sure that someone will take it and continue to finish it, so if you ever abandon this hack, make a post with the actuall progress, so other people can keep updating it.

Years
  • @jensmoking, how are you assuming that someone will take it and continue to finish it? There have been quite lot of dp demake attempts (with actual showing progress) none of the times this happened like many billion progressing hacks.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2020
    Hey,i like sinnoh but i dont have an good emulator,so i decided to see this hack rom to play at gba,but i dont know how to download it

Back