• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Diamond: Cannot get bad egg out of inventory because it has a ball capsule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    I used pokesav, and the bad egg is a palkia, but it has a ball capsule, so i cannot get it out of my inventory. please help!

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    I used pokesav, and the bad egg is a palkia, but it has a ball capsule, so i cannot get it out of my inventory. please help!
    And that my friends, is why you only use AR for location modification. Besides, there's not much AR can do that Void Exploring can't (although sometimes both are required).

Anyway, if you really want help, overwrite it.

Also, it should be noted that as soon as a mod get's on, this thread will be closed. AR discussion isn't allowed here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    And that my friends, is why you only use AR for location modification. Besides, there's not much AR can do that Void Exploring can't (although sometimes both are required).

Anyway, if you really want help, overwrite it.

Also, it should be noted that as soon as a mod get's on, this thread will be closed. AR discussion isn't allowed here.

Sorry. I am new to this forum and did not realize that AR and pokesav was not allowed. I will be aware of this for future reference.

Years
  • Even though it is not allowed, I will give you a quick hint.

Pokesav is a very annoying thing when not done fully, as is proven in your case. You will need to do it again and go through EVERY OPTION! Take off ball capsules and such. Don't tick anything you don't really need.

If you need any more help, VM or PM me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back