• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Heros

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    aragornbird said:
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Does anyone think that the male hero looks French? I think it's the beret. I will name him Jacques. xD

I was just about to say he looked French! I think it's the hat...

bluestorm said:
    The boy looks freaky-like a french/english school boy from England!!!

As someone from England, I can safley say that no-one here looks like that...well no-one I know of :laugh:

I think the girl's boots look like wellingtons :\

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Hmm, I really like the look of the new male for some reason. o_o

From the way the characters are dressed (scarves, hats and boots) it makes me think that the Shinou region is going to be a more northern, colder region. If that's right, it'd be really cool :3

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    Chiru said:
    Hmm, I really like the look of the new male for some reason. o_o

From the way the characters are dressed (scarves, hats and boots) it makes me think that the Shinou region is going to be a more northern, colder region. If that's right, it'd be really cool :3

That's exactly what I was thinking. Sadly, no snow in the new screenshots but hopefully we'll have actual wintery cities and areas.

BrownEyedGirl

Beginning Trainer? Muahahaha..
    Years
    Perhaps it's just me, but the guys hat doesn't weird me out and think "Frenchie" more than it p*sses me off. I don't know why. O_o?

The girl on the other hand is awesome. But her hat kinda annoys me too... and her skirt is reeeeaaaallllllly short! O_O;

Other than what I just commented about, the new characters are pretty cool.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    They make me think of Italy for one reason or another, but I find them to be alright. Pearl is indeed pretty (mainly because of the hair), and I, for one weird reason or another, like Diamond's hat (probably because of the angles).

Curiosity speaking, DV, why do you say that "the sprites heroes [are] getting [worse] by the second"?

Pokemon Ranger Lisa

Without a voice...
    Years
    I like the new female trainer... she looks pretty cool. ^^
    Although the male looks plain and boring...
    The only male player I liked was the one in R/S/E. (Brendan).
    He was cool looking, and his little in-game sprite was adorable!!

Out of the two games, I was really going to get Diamond, but just because I like the girl better, I'm now getting Pearl!
    XD Yes I know they'll have the 'Pick the gender' thing in the games so versions won't matter....but still!! xP

Years
    If you mean the cut pictures, like I said they are free to use. I'm currently working of sprites. I'm not sure I'll finish them it's a bit difficult (the boy actually).

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    I'll give my description again:
    Diamond is ok, but the hat bothers me (And nearly everyone else) adn I agree when some are saying that Brendan was the best Male Hero. I liked Red, but he was plain. To the response of someone saying Diamond was plain, I think the scarf stands him out from the others.
    Pearl is hawt and all, the skirt, the hat and the top are great (She would be a nice addition to Ash's group in teh amine) and yes, she does look a lot like Blue (FRLG Heroine) and those boots are pretty fugly, but all in all if I get both Diamond and Pearl, I might have to play as the girl in Pearl.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I agree with almost everyone. The male's hat is kind of bad, but, still, unique. Just like Pokémon characters and games should be.

The girl is hawt, like Matt said. I just got my DS today after seeing the screens for D/P last night, made me excited.

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
    Years
    when i posted these pics i noticed i think there bringing pokegear back again

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Am I the only one who likes the way Diamond looks? o_o His hair is kind of odd, but he doesn't look horrible IMO. I want to be him instead of Pearl :P

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Gigerm said:
    when i posted these pics i noticed i think there bringing pokegear back again

And they both wear red scarves and metal (?) bracelets on their right wrist.

!!!!
    You know what would be cool? If they were siblings (They could be siblings). So your sibling(=rival) could be trekking across the countryside (one step ahead of you as usual) and then you can meet up with him/her at times for some awesome battles.
    I hope in D/P the Elite Four get stonger each time you challenge them, you can rematch the gymleaders like in Emerald, who also get stronger, and you can rematch your rival, who of course also get stronger each time.

I'm talking about this because I want to always have a challenge.

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
    Years
    #1 Latias said:
    And they both wear red scarves and metal (?) bracelets on their right wrist.

!!!!
    You know what would be cool? If they were siblings (They could be siblings). So your sibling(=rival) could be trekking across the countryside (one step ahead of you as usual) and then you can meet up with him/her at times for some awesome battles.
    I hope in D/P the Elite Four get stonger each time you challenge them, you can rematch the gymleaders like in Emerald, who also get stronger, and you can rematch your rival, who of course also get stronger each time.

I'm talking about this because I want to always have a challenge.
    that is a great idea send it to nintendo!

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
    I like the way Pearl looks.She looks cute and all,and her out fit and everything is awsome.Daimond is just ok,in my opinion.Nothing of him bothers me,not even his outfit or his hat.

Back