• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Diamond Renewed My Interest

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello again, I am back with my rambling. This time I want to talk about Pokemon Diamond. As you can see I been playing the game and I got a few things I want to say about it. First off, I really LOVE IT! I am starting to get better at it each time I play. So far I got four Pokemon.

The Pokemon are:

Chimchar(Level 12)
    Starly(Level 5)
    Bidoof(Level3)
    Zubat(Level 4)

My Chimchar is female and she is in the highest level. Four more levels and she will evolve I think. Tell me if I am wrong. The rest of them are male. There were other Pokemon I was about to capture, but I let them faint because I used Chimchar. She was too powerful for these Pokemon. I should have used Bidoof to weaken the Pokemon. And these two were Kricketot and Budew. I wanted those Pokemon!! But alas...I am just learning. Hopefully I will see those again so I can capture them.

And I got the PokeTech, the Old Rod, Town Maps, etc. Cool stuff that I need to get on my journey. And I been playing at night. I need to start playing during the day! A lot more Pokemon come out during that time. But again I have to think about what Pokemon. Maybe they only come during the day or they come at night. So yeah the daytime thing really is something else. Makes it more challenging. XD

I am not really ready to battle I gym leader yet. I am waiting to see if I can caputre two more Pokemon and level them up to at least in the teens. Chimchar is already in the teens. But the others...I need to. And I think I will try to do some contests too. Maybe...

Well that is all I got to say. I will talk more about it soon. See ya!

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • Interesting :D I'm a bit farther than you in Pearl but not too much. Budew is an awesome Poke and will help you a ton at your first gym with Roark. So definitely catch one. Chimchar evolves at level 15 I believe.

As far as your team goes: It's looking good. I decided to be a ltitle different with my team. I trained up my Chimchar and then caught a Budew, a Geodude, a Shinx, a Magikarp, and I traded a Machop for an Abra in the first Gyms town. I figure Magikarp will be worth the headaches once it finally evolves.

Anyways I look forward to reading!

darkrai dude

Shadowchu owns you
    Years
  • No. Chimchar evolves at lv.14.
    And, if you evolve Chimchar into Monferno before the first gym, she'll learn mach punch, and you'll have no trouble at all...unless he starts up with critical hits...gulp...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Really? Thanks guys. Yeah I need to get to the first gym. But first I need to get my Pokemon some experience. Which it won't be that hard. I just caught a Zubat, Shinx, Geodude, and my Chimchar evolved. So I am doing great so far. And my other Pokemon are doing great.

Back