• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Diamond Sav File

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2008
    This corrects a prior post I made last week.

I have Pokemon Diamond for NDS, which I use an R4 to play (game 1015). I had beaten the 8th gym leader and was working on the Pokemon league when the damn thing crashed on me and I lost all my data. I had a back-up copy of the game file on my hard drive, but not the sav file.

Does anyone have a sav file they can share? Ideally at roughly the same point I was at, but I'm desperate so I'd take what you can share.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2009
    My Pokemon Sav Rom Is Not Running,Please help Me What To Do,Because I Have Won 5 Badges and now it is not running please tell me what to do...

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Oh, tch, it seems Shum forgot to do his work when he had to XD

Perpared: first of all, don't revive threads over a month old that were supposed to be closed XD

~Closed for reals

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back