• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Diamond Update #3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey guys. Back again with another update about Diamond. Well I DID IT! I beat Roark! Man, I thought I wasn't going to win, but he was pretty easy. He brought out Geodude Level 12, Onix Level 12, and Cranidos Level 14. And I used Psyduck all the way through. Beat Geodude and Onix all in one shot. Beat Cranidos in two turns. And ta da! I beat him. Got the Coal Badge. Dang it was pretty fun to battle with a gym leader. Can't wait til I battle the others. At the same time I am getting a bit better of knowing who is weak against who. And my strategy is getting better. I know what to do. Omg, that was so fun. This game is pretty fun. I didn't feel like this when I played Red on Game Boy...

Well let me post my Pokemon Progress.

Psyduck Level 14(Leveled up one and knows Disable now)
    Monferno Level 19
    Shinx Level 14
    Starly Level 13
    Magickarp Level 13
    Onix Level 12

Cool now I can get the bike and the other stuff now. YAY! And that is all I got to say. Bye everyone.

Back