• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Diamond Update

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello, I am back once again. This time I am going to list the Pokemon I caught so far in the game.

Chimchar ----> Monferno(Level 14)
    Starly(Level 8)
    Onix(Level 9)*
    Shinx(Level 5)
    Bidoof(Level 5)
    Zubat(Level 5)
    Geodude(Level 6)

*In Bold = The newest Pokemon I captured

Yeah right now I got about seven Pokemon. I put Bidoof in the box and added Onix to my team. If I do get a water Pokemon, I will put in Geodude in the box. But I am not ready for the first gym leader yet. I need some of my Pokemon at least at Level 10. And I need to get a water type. But I haven't searched for one yet. I need to. I am just afraid I am going to get beat. I want to win and move on with the game. So yeah, that is all.

Goodnight/Day Everyone! Wish me luck! XD

EDIT: I just caught Kickerot and Machop. So that is nine Pokemon I caught so far. Now I just need to figure out how to do the Wi-Fi thing. x.x And get a water Pokemon, and I am set!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes I know, I know. I am just learning here. It has been a very long time since I played Pokemon. Already everyone will have their Pokemon in Level 20 or higher. I am taking my time. I am in no rush.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Well, I've played though the game, so I can help you.^_^

There are some Grass and Water Pokemon you can get. You can get a Budew and Buizel. Those can help you out against Roark.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh thank you! I need all the help I can get.

Oh wow, and I see a lot Budew. I just need to capture one. I battled a Budew but I let it faint. So I have to be careful.

Last edited:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Yep, Budew helped me in the first gym along with Piplup.

Your welcome! I can help out with anything you need help with. ^_^

Are you trying to get the Wi-Fi set up for your DS?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, that is cool. I just need to get a Budew then. I been seeing them, so I just need to catch one. Yeah, but I think I figured it out. I need to find a Hot Spot. And my apartment isn't a Hot Spot. And I need to get a USB Connector. That way my computer will be a Hot Spot. And my Wi-Fi will work. I need to go Best Buy and see how Wi-Fi works.

zoshi

what now?
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2009
    your going good faster than me when i just 1st i was stuck om the 1st gym for a month

zoshi

what now?
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2009
    but now i have a awsome team and im aiming a 100 win streak in single and trying to get a wifi rank 10 at the battle tower

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Good job! Wow, at least you are ready to battle a gym leader. I am totally not ready yet.

Back