• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Diamond

Years
  • I just wanna say acouple of things about Pokemon Diamond. The games weird, its like playing..Final Fantasy on the Regular Gameboy. 2nd I wanan say that "OFFiCiAL Next-Gen Pokemon DS Games are also called "Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Platnium." ok thanx, have...fun?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    j0eStER said:
    I just wanna say acouple of things about Pokemon Diamond. The games weird, its like playing..Final Fantasy on the Regular Gameboy. 2nd I wanan say that "OFFiCiAL Next-Gen Pokemon DS Games are also called "Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Platnium." ok thanx, have...fun?

Did you even read the post above yours?

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Could someone put up some screenshots? Oh and did somebody say 'Pokemon' phone numbers? *looks up the Mightyena hotline*

Sarck45

Linkin Park Rulez
    Years
  • hhhmmmm...
    someone said it it's a japanse game called telefang that was transalated (sp?) to english with the name "pokemon diamond"...
    i even have the Japanse telefang ROM!! XD (well my brother has it...)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Sarck45 said:
    hhhmmmm...
    someone said it it's a japanse game called telefang that was transalated (sp?) to english with the name "pokemon diamond"...
    i even have the Japanse telefang ROM!! XD (well my brother has it...)
    Well, the official Pokemon Diamond (and Pearl for that matter) have not been based on ROMs. I think it is a bit of a coincidence that at least Diamond has the title of a ROM, but nothing more. These games should (hopefully) be original, but they should at least feature Gonbe. *crosses fingers*

Sarck45

Linkin Park Rulez
    Years
  • Mr Cat Dog said:
    Well, the official Pokemon Diamond (and Pearl for that matter) have not been based on ROMs. I think it is a bit of a coincidence that at least Diamond has the title of a ROM, but nothing more. These games should (hopefully) be original, but they should at least feature Gonbe. *crosses fingers*

i was talking on game that "names" pokemon diamond...
    this is for GBC and u can buy it... my friend has it...
    but it isn't pokemon at all. the creatures here calld "thunder monsters" (if you'll play you'll know...)
    Pokemon Dimaond and pearl are offical nintnedo games... and they not fake ones... i hope...
    well if the game will be out on... april 2005 or somthing... the rom should be out one month before... and then will see if this game rel (hopefully) or fake...

Years
  • The daimond game that online now is foe gbc and is fake fake.

Woud you you ppl think will by comming in the nintendo DS rpg games of pokemon.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • pika-mew said:
    Could someone put up some screenshots? Oh and did somebody say 'Pokemon' phone numbers? *looks up the Mightyena hotline*
    Does anyone have screenshots of the 'yellow foxes'(or any screens for that matter)? EDIT:Here is a pic of the cartridge but I still would appreciate screens.

Last edited:

peekachoo

~*wah piang eh*~
    Years
  • this 'pokemon diamond' game is totally fake. i bought it cus i was really curious about the front cover, then when i started playing the game, i went like.."hurh???", cus those "pokemon things" all started giving me their phone numbers...lolx! :D
    anyway...there's gonna be an official game called pokemon diamond/pearl now
    on DS...
    wonder what's it like....?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Please do not talk about the ROM Diamond/Pearl in this thread.

This thread is for the DS game ONLY. Thank you. ^_^

Back