• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Diamond's Reflection

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    lol,thats one thing many people hate but I like....

So I've decided...2 versions of the game.One with the zelda grass and one without.The choice is yours...

anyway I've made some new updates...

I think this will be the last time I'll be changing the tiles.These colors look quite a lot like diamond

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    like this and the idea of the remake, HATE the lag on the NO$GBA emulator

any info on a beta being released ?

Years
    this looks really nice xD

but i have a question why dont you add in dp houses and graphics and everything?

Thanks for the comment

And as for dp houses and graphics

Thanks to many people's cribbing the grass has been changed

Beware! I'm a lucario fan

Yes I know that shadow pingu is making the cbs but as of current I decided to play around with the dbs a little and I made this

Features
    -It supports pokemon changing
    -Capturing system
    -Turn By Turn Party Changing system(i.e. after one pokemon faints the other is sent out)

But still a cbs is always more efficient so this isnt confirmed yet

~Krypton-knight

Last edited:

Waudby

I think what would make the houses from dp look better is if you went over and edited them a bit to look more pixelled cos at the minute because they are orginally rendered models the look a bit out of place.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2010
    where did you get the cool d/p tiles and do you know how to put sinnoh pokemon in the game. this would really help me out a lot.

Years
    where did you get the cool d/p tiles and do you know how to put sinnoh pokemon in the game. this would really help me out a lot.

Didnt I say that I made them.If I didnt, I say that now.But anyway I'm not mean and I'll share my hardwork(exept they arent so efficient)

Just give me credit.OK?
    The pokemon are attached to this message

-So that other people cant use this chipset I have removed it-

I think what would make the houses from dp look better is if you went over and edited them a bit to look more pixelled cos at the minute because they are orginally rendered models the look a bit out of place.

Pixelate?But then they'll exede the tile limit.16x16 is one tile,if I pixelate it then it will mean taking up an extra tile.And if you see my chipset you will find that I need all the tiles and cant replace any

The pokemon have also been removed.If anyone wants them PM me or join the forum in my signature

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2008
    RE: Pokemon diamonds reflection

well i don`t know about you guys but i liked the game and i joined the site too. i am waiting for a demo but i think their will be no demo for this game.

Years
    well i don`t know about you guys but i liked the game and i joined the site too. i am waiting for a demo but i think their will be no demo for this game.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NO DEMO FOR THIS GAME!!!Ofcourse I'll make a demo xD.Let me just fix up the tilesets

EDIT: Hold on a sec.I thought I had updated here,xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2008
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NO DEMO FOR THIS GAME!!!Ofcourse I'll make a demo xD.Let me just fix up the tilesets
    Sry in that case
    Well i think he made them

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2008
    ok thanks to keep me updated but tell me b when will the next demo come out and who is the current team working with you i mean including th e tile sets makers etc

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2007
    release date

can u pls tell me the release date for the patch/game pls i badly wanna play pkm diamond/pearl but my comp is a pentium threee

Years
    it looks kinda cool.. still needs a little work tho..

~PokemonRox

Hmm...lot of work,I've only reached jubilife yet xD

can u pls tell me the release date for the patch/game pls i badly wanna play pkm diamond/pearl but my comp is a pentium three

1: If you want to play pokemon diamond or pearl I really think that you should buy a NDS and the game.Its available in India now....(guessing by your username)

2 : Please spell out your words.Chatspeak isnt cool

ok thanks to keep me updated but tell me b when will the next demo come out and who is the current team working with you i mean including th e tile sets makers etc

Only Shadow Pingu(for the CBS) .I made everything else myself

just admit it its so cool
    and vivek if you are so intrested about the game then hwy don`t you get more information on the official forum

xD ,thanks .but yes LOTTT of work needs to be done,thats true.The game is nowhere near complete....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back