• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Digital OutBreak

Years
  • My Game will have all new pokemon. My starting amount is going to be somewhere around 101 pokemon, but will prob. add more. K ive just discovered my amazing talent for spriting XD and im now spriting again.

I have now started programming! im configuring the menu @ the moment im doing the pokedex im using an edited version of blizzys script. next ill configure the graphics of the menu to make them like the GBA games :D

Storyline:
    K You start off moving from a different region. you have a scorchimp. after a certain series of events it dies but lucky for you, Paris/Storm(some random person living in your town) takes pity on you and offers you one of his/her pokemon. Paris/Storm are kind of like your rival, battling you at various points of the game to see how well you are doing with your pokemon.

Netzone: A company called Digico has invented something called a digidex. This converts pokemon to digital information and stores it in its hard drive. then in battle emits a special field called a netzone in which your pokemon can roam as if they were real. they are making millions, as trainers have started converting their pokemon because of the frustration of disobediance, pokeballs, and the occasional poke-doo. Of course this leads to hackers, who are trying to find ways to alter programming to increase their pokemons strength, as well as other problems (including duplication, and super-powerful netzone generators, to name a few)

Main Aims of the game! (how to clock the game 100%)
    Catch Zeralda (legendary)
    Beat all 8 gyms
    Beat the elite 4
    Complete the pokedex
    Complete all optional puzzles and mini-games
    Defeat all the hacker peoples
    Complete the super secret, super awesome bonus quest that requires 150 pokemon + Zeralda and defeated the elite 4 to
    do...

Cool stuff:
    3 bikes:
    The SCOOTER basically the bike which you can ride inside but is slower
    The BIKE which is a normal bike
    The SKATEBOARD which you can only ride for a certain amount of time before you automatically unequip it (you get tired).but, you can use to grind along poles

All three you collect at various points in the game and you can swap at your secret base (you can carry round 1 at a time)

Berries: Making up lots of new berries but will use old sprites. In this game, Berries are used in building "PokeStuff". you can make treats for you pokemon, make pokeballs, fix your bike (it breaks sometimes), etc, etc. Each berry is worth a certain number of points. when you go to a berry mixer you put in berries, and can get Pokestuff. each Pokestuff item cost a certain number of points, better pokestuff needs more/better berries!

Yay now I have screenies! Im not that great at mapping, but i think i did a fairly good job.
    The screens are:
    1.World Map
    2.Harmoth town (Joint onto Okio)
    3. Okio town (starting town)
    4. And my water starting pokemon!

P.S. does anyone know how to change font/window colour in rmxp like with the rm2k3 system set

Last edited:

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    I'd like to see some maps. Maybe some in-games. :)

Keep up the good work!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    3D huh? I wish you good luck. Looking forward to progress.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • DarkDoom3000 said:
    Cool

though thoes pokemon do look a little plain :dead: :):):)

Keep it up

Your right darkdoom, i myselff prefer sprited pokemon. But wutever floats yur boat.....

ps my boat sunk

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    3-D pokemon!-interesting... I like your storyline the exact opposite of my name!
    nice world map too-but in your screens, wheres the person? havent you got the charset?

Years
  • Yeah - not a single one :( but in the resources thread theres a zip with loads - but its password protected so im trying to hack into it

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Heyhey. It's me again. I like the maps.. but.. The maze to the PokeMart is kinda odd. Oo And in the second screen, try putting some more trees in the blank spots, steps to the house on the ledge. Add some yards, rocks, lighter grass spots. Anything to make it look more natural.

Years
  • [_DarkDragon_] said:
    it is? weird, everyone who has got it unzipped it fine.
    I belive he is talking about the zip file from my website. It is password protected due to a rather large amount of people on PC who thought they could get away with stealing my sprites.

Randomjagged, if you really want the password you should read the readme file in the zip (it shouldn't be password protected) then contact me.

Years
  • well, Ive got it now, with the zip, turns out my brother passworded my downloaded version which he told me about 5 minutes ago as he was cracking up looking at my post > ( so im redownloading it now.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    'Gotta love brothers. :P Well. Great game. (The maze to the PokeMart freaks me out)

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Add some more trees by the item. Maybe some rocks. Take a peek at the map in my sig. "Riviera Town" You can see the diff. shades of grass, the rocks, flowers. Lots of stuff! :)

Years
  • Yup I have taken suggestions but cant be stuffed taking new screenies - although evryone says make it realistic by putting random shades of grass, rocks and flowers - nowhere ive ever been is like that that so it not very realistic at all :P andSilon, Id have to say that theres way to much stuff in your town, you can just stick with normal grass

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    One tip when mapping: Don't always go with filling up the map, if it's a map with lots of trainer battles. Try putting in some test NPCs here and there, and check it out before doing so.

Back