• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Diglett's Domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
  • so the the diglett talk?and then start causing havoc choas and terror while decimating every thing great story line.not kidding its orginal.

Wuggles

Pokémon Omega
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2013
    Yeah ^^
    thnx.. but I got no problems..
    I don't know what's wrong..

EDIT: oh. I forgot to edit the first post some weeks ago :S
    I did give you the latest patch, som posts ago, but forgot to edit the first post :(

try this one ^^

Mew88

Flamethrower!
    Years
  • can you tell me where it frozes?

Heading from the second town back to the first town, i did it again and it hasnt froze so maybe it was just unlucky. A few gitches tho, alot of what people say dont make any sense at all. Once you upgrade the pokedex and talk to the guy again the screen goes red, you have to exit that area and go back in for the guy to move.

Wuggles

Pokémon Omega
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2013
    Thnx guys ^^
    and by the way.. I'm working on a better start of the rom, with better scripts and nice trainerbattles, maps and without bugs(not fully I think)
    the national dex script is gone, it's fixed with another better script..

Crikeyapokemon

I'm just your avarage teen...
    Years
  • I thought Diglett and Dugtrio were good pokemon ^^' .There are some grammer mistakes(like al instead of all), but hey I make many grammer mistakes myself...The story also needs some improvements(like why did Team Diglett block the door and how did they create those mountains?).The hack kind of funny though XD.The sinnoh region pokemon make the hack more fun!
    Some bugs:
    When you first speak to the child(the one who asks you to help grandpa) she is named woman , but later when she thanks you she is named child...
    There are also useless signs.You can't read them.
    Another weird bug when you talk to a girl:
    Pokemon Diglett's Domination

Last edited:

MentalxxHospital

The Lovecats - The Cure
    Years
  • Aww... When i saw this, i jumped of joy and threw bananas out of my window. Diglett is my fave... But this game seems to have not much with diglett to do. From the screens i mean... I hope the game can live up to it's name...
    Keep it up anywaysxD

Wuggles

Pokémon Omega
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2013
    It will have much to do with Team Diglett, but I'm now making all the advanced scripts like trainerbattle and wildbattle, but I sure add more diglett events ;)

anyway, story movie
    story

original neh? :)

Last edited:

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • Hey, Good hack, but I found A VERY BAD bug in it, I'm not Sure if you know about so, i'm going to post it.

You know the Place with that Guy who looks Excattly like you (in game) After he gives you the Upgrade, He's still there, and if you talk to him again, the Game will freeze, and you'll get a red Screen.

Theres a latter behind him that i cant reach, is this where the Beta ends, because i can't find another way out of the tunnel.

I'll try to post Screenshots later, unless you already know about it.

other then that, KUTGW

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back