• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dimension II: The Pokemorph Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I heard all this, and couldn't hold in my confusion. "It's either the annual nutjob convention," I thought "Or there's something very strange going on." By this time, I had managed to sneak close enough to hear them clearly, but not stand out enough for them to take notice of me.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Anais noticed a guy standing in the shadows, obviously listening to them.

She rose quietly, walking up to him, unnoticed.

"Hey," she finally said, her face dark from the shadows he was standing in. "What brings you back here?"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Nothing much," I said, wondering how she had noticed me. "But as for your friend, there's a mental clinic just down the street." I finished, leaning against the wall, and keeping my voice quiet enough not to be heard by the rest of the group.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Anais smiled gently. "Of course you wouldn't believe..." she whispered, more to herself than anyone else.

"It's all very complicated, but I can assure you we are not crazy." she offered.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "You'll just have to trust me for now," Anais said slowly, contemplatinf whipping out the SP in her pocket and showing him Pokemon Silver which still resided in the system. She decided against it, for fear of arousing any unwanted attention.

The asian girl smiled gently before returning to the group. She sat next to COnnor, her dark cheeks flushing slightly as she sat.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    (OOC: Its on page 8 for me, 25 posts per page. I dunno, maybe Raichu Master can continue it for SL? I dunno, I know this we die if SL doesn't continue.)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Guys im really sorry i havnt been posty >< im really really busy, between Football, Drama, band, FR (heh), and Homework i barely have time to go on the computer >< and when i do i never have enough time to make a decent post, but i wont let this die!

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    OOC: I'm here too. just a suggestion, maybe RT can take over the storyline for you SL. He was in the last one right? As long as you give him the thumbs up and he wants 2 do it.

Years
    OOC: *Trys to sneak in without being seen* I had computer problems a while back and couldn't get on. When I did return I thought this RP would have gone on ahead without me. I just happened to read it now and see that it hasn't progressed too far and that I might be able to rejoin. If this RP gets revived, may I ask for forgiveness and rejoin?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back