• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
  • Yuki didn't know what to say when the Professor told them to erase their save files. Just throw away all my hard work?! But then again...I do have the games backed up on my memory cards...and that pikachu is REAL, if deformed...
    "What do you think, Aika?"
    "He's nuts."
    "Yeah, same...I'm going to humor him, I guess."
    "Yeah."

After erasing their games, Prof. O'Reilly fused them into one cartrige, and started babbling on about how it was the greatest game ever made...
    It was so odd, everything seemed to be happening in slow motion as the twisted, misshapen pikachu toddled over to a machine and hit a button, its eyes jewel-bright with interest. There was a mechanical noise as something started swiveling toward the group, a burst of light...

And then everything went dark...

Years
  • Julez? Hey Julez, y'may want to get up… Julia? Hey!!! Wake u-
    *SMAK* "WHAT!? WHAT!? I'M AWAKE! I'M AWAKE! WHAT IS IT!?" Ali was sitting on the ground, rubbing his head, "Ow, could you hit me any harder?"
    "Oh, sorry… Where are we?" Julia asked, looking around. "I'm not all that sure… But I can' seem to find any of the others…" Ali grabbed Julia by the hand, lifting her up. They looked around to find a moving-truck. "Looks like someone's moving in…" Julia said, walking up to the house that the group of Machamp were walking into. She looked to her side, seeing a young boy in the moving truck. "HEY!" A girl yelled behind her, "ARE YOU THE PERSON MOVING IN!?" She asked, excited. "Ahem – sorry, I'm M-"
    "Er… No, actually I'm not moving i-" Suddenly, Ali ran up behind Julia, "Uh – hi, I'm Ali, pleased to meet you! Uh… Could you tell us where exactly we are?"
    "Yeah, you're in Littleroot town, why?"
    "Littleroot… That doesn't sound right…" Ali thought, "Why? Were you supposed to be moving somewhere else? Hehe, I don't think you could've made THAT many wrong turns, hehehe."
    "Uh – right… I'll se you around!" Ali said, running past the moving-truck, "Bye!"
    "Hey Ali!! Wait for me!!" Julia yelled, trying to catch up with him. The two of them hid behind a bush, "Why are we hiding? This is so cool! We're in the pokemon games!" Julia said, peeking over the bush, "And the kid in the truck was pretty cute too!"
    "-_-; ok… But that's not the point, we have to get home! What are we going to do!?" Ali scanned the area, and saw a glimpse of the lab. "That's right! The lab! Let's get a pokemon!" Ali and Julia quickly ran to the lab, running through the doors breathing heavily. "I'm sorry, but professor Birch is out right now, you'll have to wait for him to come back," Someone said, off on the other side of the room. "Oh – erm… How'd you know we were looking for prof. Birch?"
    "everyone does at this time of year, there's always one reason or another to see him…"
    "Oh… Well, I see you later then…" Ali and Julia walked back out of the lab, hearing a loud yell. They looked at each other for an instance, and began to run towards the yelling, "So, much, running! Why, can't, we, walk, for, once!?" Julia asked, running quickly. Ali didn't respond, and continued to run into the distance. When they got there, the boy Julia had saw in the truck was standing beside a Torchic, as Professor Birch held a pokeball in his hand. They walked back towards the lab as Julia and Ali stared… "Are we gonna run again? -_-;"

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • Yuki blinked in the sunlight, stared up into the blue sky. She groaned, sitting up, looked around. What? Where?

This wasn't right at all...

The air was clean, with little trace of the pollution she had been accustomed to in the city. She was sitting on some grass, but it felt so thick and lush beneath her hands, not scratchy and full of ants. The trees around her were huge and green, and the air hummed with all the noise of a healthy forest. She stood up, looking around. Aika was a few paces away, looking at a thin, bubbling stream. She kicked a rock into it as Yuki approached.
    "Wh-where are we?" asked Yuki reflexively.
    Aika shrugged. "In one of the pok?mon games, probably."
    "What?" squeaked Yuki. "But, th-that's not possible!"
    "Who said it had to be possible?"
    "Oh...um...let's find out where we are, then..." she realized she still had her messenger bag on. She sorted through it and found the slightly squished bag of food. "Um...cookie?"

~*~*~

They reached a town after a short walk, a wooden sign proudly announcing that this was Littleroot Town.
    "Oh...so, we're in ruby...or sapphire..." said Yuki. "What should we do?"
    "Ask for a pok?mon, obviously," said Aika. She flicked a pale hand in the direction of the nearby pok?mon lab.
    "'Kay..."

They reached the lab doors at the same time as Professor Birch, who looked much like he did in the game manual, and a boy who looked a lot like...
    "Oh? Hey girls! How can I help you?" asked the professor.
    "Er, um, well, we--"
    "We're here for a starter pok?mon."
    "Er, yeah. Can you sign us up for trainer licenses?"
    "Sure! Come on inside..."

~*~*~

The inside of the lab was cluttered with books, nondescript machines and objects they'd only seen pixelized pictures of before.
    "Just fill out these forms," said Birch, handing them each a piece of paper and a pen, "and I'll see what pok?mon I've got around."
    They filled in personal information on the forms. Yuki was relieved that they didn't require addresses or phone numbers, as they wouldn't apply to this...whateveryoucallit...reality. Just your name, age, height, weight...among other things. Shortly after they finished, Birch came in with a cardboard packing box.
    "I've got the standard starters, Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip, but I've got some other pok?mon here if you'd like something different."
    "Different...?"
    "Do you have a whismur?" asked Aika.
    "A whismur? As a matter of fact...yes, this one," murmured Birch. "Give that one a toss, it should have a whismur in." He passed her what Yuki dimly recognized as a plain pok?ball. Aika threw it lightly, the sphere twirling in the air before bursting. With a flash of red light, a small pink and yellow monster appeared.
    "I'll keep it," said Aika, picking up the whismur.
    "How about you?" asked Birch, breaking Yuki out of a reverie.
    "Er, um...do you have a spheal, by any chance?"
    "Spheal, spheal...hmm..." the professor dug around in the box before extracting a mottled blue sphere--a dive ball.
    Yuki took it with slightly trembling hands. "Uh...pok?ball go?" she said uncertainly, tossing the ball. With a flash of blue light, a round, seal-like pokemon appeared. It clapped its fins happily.
    "Omigod..." Yuki said, bending down and running a hand along the pok?mon's--a real, live pok?mon!--hide. It felt cool and soft to the touch.
    "What do you think?" asked Professor Birch.
    "It's perfect," said Yuki emphatically. She stood and pointed the ball at the spheal. "Um...return."
    "Okay, I'll get you two your gear," said Birch, as the pok?mon was sucked into its ball. "What're your favorite colors?"
    "Black," said Aika, petting her whismur.
    "Uh, blue," said Yuki.

Birch returned shortly with a pok?dex, a pok?gear, a pok?nav and a trainer card for both of them, all in their specified favorite color. He also brought them each a 'trainer survival kit'--a trainer belt, digital item storage unit and some other assorted items.
    "I couldn't help noticing you two look a bit ill-prepared, is all," explained the professor.
    "Don't worry...thanks a lot," said Yuki, and meant it.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Scott slowly opened his eyes he was in front of what appeared to be Prof. Birchs house as a young girl helped him to his feet "You must be new here!" The girl that Scott recognized at once as May said with a smile "How'd ya guess." Scott said as he got up "Well, cause you dont have any Pokemon with you!" May said pointing to his belt "Ya, im just visiting a friend of mine.....um, Brendan! ya Brendan...you know him?" Scott asked "Ya hes our new next door neibor, you must be from Johto, right? because thats were Brendans from!" May said looking at Scott "Um, ya! Johto, thats it!" Scott said and waved goodbye to May "Well, gotta go! see ya May-oops!" Scott said, May hadnt told Scott his name yet. "Wait! whats your name, and how did you know my name?" May asked as Scott stopped "Um, my names Scott and Brendan told me who you were!" Scott said "Oh, Okay! see ya around Scott!" May said waving goodbye to him "See ya May!" Scott said as he ran towards the lab
    "The second i woke up i knew we were in Uncle Jims Pokemon Dimension." Scott said to himself as he stopped "I wonder where Ally or everyone else is?" Scott said as he got out his bionoculars that was in his back pack "Oh my god!" Scott said as he saw a jammed up Ever Grande City and CianWood city dramatically close together "This isnt just Sapphire or Ruby...this is the entire world!!!" Scott said as he jumped down from a tree he was standing in "I wonder if....no, i cant find her...dang!" Scott said as he walked towards the lab "im just gonna go see Birch." Soctt said as he entered the lab and saw Yuki and Aika "Hey! you guys! i guess all of us got transported her!" Scott said as the two nodded thier heads "Well, Hey! Prof. Birch!!!" Scott said running up and shaking Prof. Birchs hand "My name is Scott! can...can i have a Pokemon!!??" Scott asked quit swiftly "Um, yes! what Pokemon would you like Scott?" Prof. Birch asked "Um...do you have a Charmander?" Scott asked "Um...I dont think so. Lets call Prof. Oak!" Birch said as he got on his TV phone and called Prof. Oak. "Hello Prof. Oak! could you send me over Charmander?" Birch asked as Scott filled out his trainers liscense "Here you go!" Birch said as he gave him a Pokeball with Charmander in it!

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2004
    Adam woke up and found himself under a tree. He got up, shook his head, and saw a sign in front of him. It was labeled "Littleroot Town". Adam was shocked to see where he was. He decided to go over to the lab to get a pokemon. When he got there, it was surprisingly empty. He browsed about and saw shelves with several Pokeballs. He heard someone go through the door. It was Prof. Birch.
    "Man, am I lucky," Birch said to himself. " Those Poochyenas almost killed me." He looked at Adam. "And you are?"
    "Uh, I'm Adam," he said. "And you must be Prof. Birch."
    "Yes, I am. You must be here for a pokemon. Well, we've improoved this time. Aside from Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip, we also have ones like Tailow, Gulpin, Slakoth, Trapinch..."
    "I'll take Trapinch. I love that one."
    "Okay, here you go." Birch tosses the pokeball with Trapinch in it to Adam. Adam called on Trapinch to come out. He was extremly shocked to see his favorite pokemon in front of him. He went to pet it. When he did it bit him. And that hurt.
    "Okay, Trapinch, return," said Adam, deeply in pain as he brought Trapinch back in his pokeball.
    Birch exclaimed, "It was only playing."
    "I can see."
    "Anyway, fill all this out and you're officially a trainer." Adam did just that, recieved his stuff, and walked out to start his journey.

Years
  • Julia and Ali continued to stand out in front of prof. Birch's lab, seeing many people walk in and out. "Whoa… Who's he?" Julia asked, watching Scott walk out the door. "You think I'd know!?"
    "Heh, he's pretty cute…" She said, following him – while Ali, not knowing where Julia was going, decided to walk into the lab. "Hello again!" The same person from before said. "Professor Birch is in now, many people have been coming here today, I suppose you're here for a pokemon too?"
    "Um… Yes actually… I was wondering if…" just then, Professor Birch walked up towards him, "hello, you are?…"
    "Oh sorry, my name is Ali Kabania – I was wondering if I could sign-up for a pokemon trainer – license?…"
    "Oh sure, any specific pokemon you're interested in?"
    "Hmm…" Ali began to recall his earlier conversation with Julia, "would you happen to have… A Pikachu?"
    "Not right now, but I can go check with the other Professors!" Prof. Birch walked over to the video – phone, "hello again, sorry to call so soon, but a trainer was looking for a Pikachu… You wouldn't happen to have one, would you?" Prof. Oak seemed to have a puzzled face, "Sorry, but I just gave my only Pikachu to a young trainer named red, he's going to be heading over to Hoenn soon too! Anyhow, you should try professor Elm, he may have one – sorry, but I'm going to have to leave you, there are a few more trainers coming in, I'll see you later!" The video – phone went blank. "Ok then… Let's see professor Elm…" Professor Elm suddenly popped up onto the screen, "hello? Oh Birch! Hi! How are you!?" He asked, very enthusiastically. "Um… Good, but do you think I could get one of your Pikachus sent over here?"
    "I'm sorry, but I need all my Pikachus to study, after I found out they can breed into baby pokemon, I've been so amazed! I've been breeding them for a long while now… I have quite a few Pichus though, how does that sound?" Professor Birch turned to Ali, Ali simply nodded, "sure, Pichu would be fine, try to send over the –"
    "Youngest…" Ali said softly. "Sorry? I didn't hear…"
    "The Youngest, it would be a good idea to raise a pokemon from the beginning of it's birth, wouldn't it?"
    "He has a point, Birch! I'll send over the youngest one right away! This one was born just a few hours ago!" There was a long moment of silence, until a pokeball appeared in the transmitter. "The transfer has been complete, I'll see you soon!" Professor Elm disappeared off the screen. Ali stuttered towards the ball, slowly picking it up. He rolled it through the air, releasing the tiny Pichu. It's paws were as tiny as ever, it's ears were bent back in fear, and it's eyes were barely even open. He cradled the young Pichu in his arms, feeling very soothed – at that moment, he hadn't even thought about being away from home… Until he realised that Julia was gone. "My gosh!" He yelled abruptly, the Pichu dug it's head into Ali's arms, afraid. "Oh, er… Sorry, sorry…" Ali said, gently rubbing the back of its head, "Return Pichu…" He said, tucking the pokeball into his pocket. "I'm sorry to leave so soon, but I have to find my sister, sorry!" He said, running out the door.

~'~*~'~

"Hey cutey!" Julez yelled, jumping in front of Scott. "Aannndddd what would your name be?" She asked. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw a blue creature, scurrying out of the stream, towards the rocks. "What was that?…" She said to herself, "Ok, anyhow, back to you – you were hanging out with that yu-gi-oh chick before, right? Y'got a thing for her!?" She then saw the blue creature again, this time, it ran right between Scott and herself. "Hmm… Forget about you, I wanna know what that thing was… Help me find it!" She yelled, viciously (the way Misty would often yell at Ash)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • "okay, but iv got to find Ally..." Scott said runing beside Julez "Hey! i remember you from the lab....um wasnt your name Julie or somethin...Julez! oh, ya! i remember now-" Scott tripped over what looked like a boot sticking out of a bush "ALLY!" Scott said picking her up out of the bush "oh, Ally please wake up!" Scott said as Ally slowly opened her eyes.

Years
  • "Oh! It's the dark Magician girl!" Julia said, walking up behind Scott, she suddenly jumped up in firght, "Akk!" She yelled, "A rat! It's a rat!" Suddenly, Ali ran into the area, "Julez there you are!… Who are they?" He asked, "Eww! Rat! Rat! RAT!!" Ali began to laugh, "ahaha, that's a Marill! You said they were cute!" He said, walking over to Scott and Ally. "What happened here?"
    "AHEM!? GIANT KILLER-BLUE RAT IN FRONT OF ME!" Julia pounced onto Ali, "Akk!" Ali's pokeball fell out of his pocket, sending out his Pichu which could barely even crawl–much less walk. Sparks were flying out of it's tiny pink cheeks. "Cute!!" Julia said, finally jumping off of Ali's back. Ali crouched down to Ally and Scott, looking very worried. Julez however, picked up the tiny Pichu, and placed it near the Marill. The Marill looked at the Pichu curiously. "Okay Pichu, could you maybe use a thundershock?" Julia asked, trying to sound polite. The Pichu looked towards Julia, blinked a few times, then turned to the Marill again. Suddenly, a loud "Chu!" Squeezed out of the tiny body, and the electricity waved around, wildly, shocking everything in the area, including Scott, Ali, Ally, and even Julia. Ali and Julia fell to the ground, "You think that… That did anything for Ally?" Ali asked, using all his energy. "Pass me one of your pokeballs!" Julia yelled to Ali, cushioning her head with her arms. The Pichu's ears perked up in interest, he ran (yes, RAN) to Ali, pulled a pokeball out of his pocket, and ran back to Julia, handing the pokeball to her. Julia sat up, looking to the Paralyzed Marill. Without wasting another moment, she threw the Pokeball, and caught the Marill…

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2004
    Adam was on route 101 training his Trapinch by battling a variety of wild pokemon. He decided to have his Trapinch hang out with him outside it's pokeball, like Ash's Pikachu. But, whenever they celebrated, he'd end up getting his hand bitten, like James with his Victreebel. After he hit Oldale Town. He had Trapinch healed at the pokemon center and got a bite to eat. Adam decided to stay a while to rest up with his Trapinch.

If anyone would like to join up with me, here's the spot.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • SuperPsycoDragoniteLover said:
    I'm gonna have to leave the RP, I missed WAY too much....
    Same here. :\ This is way too big, I'm can't learn anything here.

Years
  • Okay then. ^^ Lets see..*reads posts* okay, so I like fainted, okay...
    ----
    "Hunh?" Ally looked around, she felt like a rock fell on her head. She got up, a bit wobbly, but okay. "So..AAAH!!!" She took a few stpes backward. " Whoo are you people! Im being kidnappped!! AAAAH! wait,,," she thought a moment. "I remeber, I was at a lab...with Scott, and a couple of other people...I think...maybe I was dreaming...hey, where are we? Where have you taken me?" She wanted to run back, but for some reason, didnt, then she saw the pokemon, theirs, and wild ones. "wait..are...we?.in...The Pokemon world? What happened! Im hallucinating!" she just stood there stunned.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2004
    Kris woke up, she had no idea where she was. All she could see was strange animals- Pokemon! "What? Pokemon? here? did...Am I?" She started to walk around, and saw more pokemon, until she saw someone, a Proffessor? "Hello? um..I need a starter pokemon, can you supply me with one?" the man turned around. "Well, yes, yes, I can! My name is Proffessor Oak. now, which pokemon are you hoping for?" Kris thouht a moment...hm..."Do you have a Volbeat? I like those." Proffessor Oak thought for a moment as well."Well, they dont normally live around here, but some Pokemon have been transported here for me to research. Your lucky, Only one has been transported, would you like that one?" Kris agreed, she loved Volbeat! "Okay, ya! thank you!" When she got it she thanked him again and started to walk around. "I cant be the only one here, there were more kids...could they be here? Volbeat, Im so glad i have you. Ive never really had a friend..." She continued walking.

Years
  • Whoa! Someone's in Kanto? This should make things waayyyy more interesting than it already is!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ali sat up, staring at Ally, "Oh, you're finally awake! Who exactly are you?" He asked, in a strange voice. Pichu stumbled back towards Ali, he picked the little Pichu up, and rocked it from left to right. Julia stared at the pokeball, expecting the Marill to jump out of it… But it didn't. She picked it up, and walked over to Ali with it. "Hey, you ca-" Ali suddenly interrupted, "Nah… You go ahead and keep it…" He said, happy to see how pleased Julez was. "Erm, so… What are we going to do about the yu-gi-oh chick over here?" Ali and Julia both looked to Scott.

Years
  • Ally was still acting a little psycho; and she was mad! "Whadya mean? You know who I am? What have you done with my friends? Someone tell me someting!? what have you drugged me with! (^^hehe) GRrrr.." She had no idea what was going on. 'What all this about? could I really be in a Pokemon world? and if so. who are these people? and where are my friends...?' she thoguht to herself. "I'll...I'll....Attack you if you dont tell me whats going on!" She yelled.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Scott let his Charmander out (who he named Torch) appeared from behind of Ali and Julez "Um, Ally are you felling okay, your beginning to drool..." Scott said looking at Torch then to Ally "Well, im guessing my wacko Uncle Jim sent us to Pokemon Dimension..." Scott said looking out at the trees

Back at the Lab...

"Oh no! where are the kids!?" Jim asked looking at the deformed Pikachu who was nibbling on some wires "uh, oh!" Jim said taking the Pikachu off of the wires and looked up at the screen where there was a sky view of LittleRoot, New Bark, and Pallet town "Look! the kids are on the screen!" Jim siad pointing to the giant screen TV "Well, we better find a way to communicate with them..." Jim said as he gathered the other scientists who worked in his division.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2004
    Adam woke up from a nice nap. It was so enjoyable, he didn't notice Trapinch biting on his ankle. On his ankle?! "YYOOOOOOOOWW!!!!!!!!" Adam yelled. He knew he'd have to get used to it sooner or later. Anyway, Adam continued on his quest when he saw something he thought he'd never see in Hoenn. An Ekans.
    "No way!" Adam said to himself. "This is it. GO TRAPINCH!!!"
    Trapinch came out ready to fight. The Ekans spotted him and poised to attack. "Trapinch," Adam said, "use Bite!" Trapinch used its powerful jaws to bite Ekans in it's middle. The Ekans then used a bite of its ownat Trapinch's end. Trapinch started running around, Ekans still on its end and Trapinch on its middle. It looked like a crazy loop.
    "Trapinch, let go and shake it off," Adam commanded. Trapinch shook Ekans off easily. After, Ekans used a Poison Sting.
    "Dodge it by digging," Adam said. Tapinch dug, narrowly avoiding the attack. Ekans looked baffled, wondering where Trapinch would show up. Trapinch came up from under Ekans with it's bite in the air.
    "Slam it down!" Adam commanded. Trapinch did so, tossing Ekans down like no other.
    "Now's my chance," Adam said to himself. "Pokeball, GO!" The pokebal struck Ekans traping it in. The ball shook a bit, glowing red at the dot. The red light went off and stopped shaking.
    "YEAH," Adam said, "I CAUGHT EKANS!" He went to get his prize and his Trapinch, and went back to the Center in Oldale.

Years
  • "Well… There isn't much point in us staying here…" Ali said, looking off up the road. "Hey, it looks like the next town is up ahead…" Julia said, staring at the Pichu, who was still in Ali's arms. "It looks a bit dark though… Maybe we should camp out here? Or maybe we could go back to Littleroot? Maybe we can stay with May, or Brendan?"
    "Chances are that they'd left by now – forget it! I'm going to the pokemon center in the next town, it isn't too far, it's free, it's warm, there is FOOD – just wanted to remind you…" She said, walking up the route, then turning her head back at the group a few seconds later, "if no one's coming, than I guess I'm going on my own!" She ran off into the distance, and eventually got to Oldale town.

Years
  • Ally still had no idea what was going on. "Okay,...So, okay....Im not halllucinating or anything...We are just stuck in a game, so nothing bad can happen right? Hey!" She said looking at everyone's pokemon. " You guys have starters? Well, I can have on to right?" After understanding; kinda. She started towards, uhm...somewhere.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back