• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2004
    "Why not," Adam said. "We might be able to get to Rustboro just before nightfall." So, they set out to Rustboro.
    "So," Julia said, "just why are you here?"
    "To be the best in this place," Adam responded. "Win all the badges, beat the elite four, you name it."
    "Pardon me," said a rich looking boy who just happened to pop up, "would you care to battle me? I do have plenty of money."
    "You against me?" Adam said. "You're on, Winston!"
    "How do you know who I am?
    Adam hesitated a little. "Well, uh, I've been hearing it all over Petalburg. You must be that pompus snot."
    "No one calls me a snot," Winston said. "Go, Duskull!" Winston threw his pokeball and out came Duskull.
    Wait a minute, he didn't have this in the game, Adam thought to himself. "Go, Ekans!"
    "Ekansssss!"
    "Duskull, use Night Shade!" Duskull summoned a dark ray that headed straight for Ekans.
    "Quick, dodge it!" Ekans lay low and rolled out of the way. "Now use Poison Sting!" Ekans opened it's mouth and shot out poison needles, hitting Duskull each time, but couldn't poison it.
    "Duskull, use Astonish!" Duskull... Well, however you discribe the attack in a pokemon cartoon, it did it. "Now use Shadow Ball!" Duskull began to make a ball of darkness.
    "Quick, Ekans. Paralyze it with Glare!" Ekans gave it an intimadating look, freezing Duskull with fear. "Now, Bite it!" Ekans bit down on Duskul and threw it right at Winston, knocking them both out.
    "You did a good job, Ekans."
    "Ek, ekansss!"
    "You deserve a good rest," Adam said, while withdrawing Ekans.
    Adam and Julia traveled on until they reached the Petalburg Woods.

Years
    "So…" Julia said, looking around at all the different pokemon. Mostly Cascoon and Silcoon hanging from trees, and a few wurmple on the ground. "I love the little Wurmple…" Julia said, admiring the luscious, soft grass. The air smelt fresh, even sweet in some ways, the pollen and icy dew was sparkling in the dim sunlight, barely filtering through the trees. When Julia and Adam turned around the corner, they saw the same hooded man that they had saw before! He turned around, and glared at Julia. "Marill Mar!" The little Marill screeched, running towards the hooded grunt. "Wait, hold on!" Julia said, seeing as he wasn't alone. There was a plump, suited man with him, looking very frantic, it was evident that he was a victim of some sort. "Who are you?" Julia asked the man. The grunt looked very annoyed. "You don't seem to care too much about whether I'm here or not, do you?" He asked, with 4 pokeballs in his hand. He placed his hand over the small pond next to him, threatening to drop them unless Adam and Julez left, and didn't tell anyone that they saw him… "ARGH!" He yelled, loudly. "Haha! Good going, Trapinch! Julia said, grabbing the 4 pokeballs that the grunt had dropped, right before they rolled off the edge, and would've fallen into the water. Trapinch continued to run around, dragging the grunt around with him, until the grunt swept a Wurmple right into the pond. Marill quickly took sight of it, and jumped into the water, looking for the Wurmple. When Trapinch finally let go of the grunt, he took out a pokeball from his pocket, and sent out the Poochyena he had sent out before. "Go Vulpix!" Julia said, sending Vulpix out. 'maybe now I can show Adam what I'm really made of!'
    "Use and ember!" She commanded. 'Vulpix, Vul!" A flurry of flames came blasting out of Vulpix's mouth, burning Poochyena. Poochyena ran as fast as it could, whereever it could, trying to extinguish the flames. It ended up burning a tree, which eventually fell over, making it almost impossible for the group to turn back. 'aww, shoot! What's Adam going to think about this!?' The raging fire quickly spread all over the forest. "Quick! We need to get out of here!" Adam yelled, running up ahead the group, just until he reached the next corner. "C'mon! It doesn't look like there's much time!" Julia returned Marill, and picked up the Wurmple that Marill saved, running as fast as she could, ahead of Adam – The grunt and the suited man, both following from behind. They stopped running as soon as they got out of the woods, looking up at it, engulfed in flames, with TV reporters all around them, asking questions. "What was it like in there?"
    "Do you have any idea of how the fire started?"
    "What were you doing when the fire started?"
    "How did you become aware of the fire?"
    All these questions, and more were asked to every one of them… Except for the grunt, who kept on running when the group had stopped, seeing all the media. Julia handed the man his 4 pokeballs back, and tried to walk away from the waves of reporters surrounding them.

Years
    "Sure, anyway, i meant like does it mean we each seperatley have to defeat gym leaders. Im getting tired, and hungry to.." Ally said, as she yawned. "I wonder if we'll meet up with anyone else who might have been transported..."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2004
    as Kris was traveling with her Volbeat, she noticed that being alone in such a big world was a but lonely, all alone. Maybe, I can go somewhere with people i think there are people in Hoenn.. She thought to herself. She started to move then on a sign thingy it said: Tickets on SALE now! to Heonn! Petalburg City. Limited Tickets On SALE HERE" And it pointed to a store, she quickly ran in and bought a ticket (her money was so 'cool and interesting' that she got it with real money) and soon ended up in Hoenn. "Wow, this place is neat. I think.." A kid came up to her "Lets Battle!" And threw out a zigzagoon. "Okay, Go Volbeat! Tackle!" Volbeat charged. "Zigzagoon quick attack!" Zigzagoon quickly charged and hit Volbeat hard. "Volbeat Sleep Powder?" Kris yelled questionably. "VollllBEAT!" Zigzagoon fell asleep. "There, nothing you could do, I win!" Kris said happily and hugged Volbeat. "Vol Volbeat!" They went into the Pokemon center and rested.

Years
    "No, I wouldn't think so…" Ali said, giving his finger to Pichu to play with. "I mean, I'm not going to bother with the gyms… Misty and Brock didn't! So why should I? I'm probably going to… Hmm…Not sure… I'll see… I really liked breeding pokemon in the games though, maybe I'll try that… Well, it doesn't matter too much right now, we should just get – Hey, what's that?" Ali said, looking at the TV on the wall near the counter of the pokemon center. "this is reporter Gabby, live at Petalburg woods! A fire has been blazing through the woods, three people have gotten out of the woods, including a fourth person who has fled from the scene. He has been suspected as the cause of this raging blaze. Let's talk to Julia Kabania about this!" Ali gasped, "JULEZ!"
    "Pichu pi?" "Adam, wasn't there a gym back in petalburg?-"
    "Hello, would you mind if I asked you a few qustions?"
    "Yes, as a matter of fact, I DO mind, get that microphone out of my face! *pushes microphone onto ground ad turns back to Adam*"
    "Yes, some very harsh words, I take it that this has been a very emotional afternoon. Let's talk to the man over here, hello sir, wou…"

"Julia's with someone else! Do you know him!?" Ali asked Scott and Ally, waiting for a reply. "One final word, all Entrances into Petalburg woods will be closed until further notice, more to you as it comes, now back to Johnathon,"
    "Oh, this is great! We can only get up to Petalburg city! How are we going to get through the woods to Rstboro!?"

Years
    "No, Ive never seen him before, i wonder if he is from the game or a real person..Well, anyway, Wurmmy?" She looked around at Wurmmy who had gotten alot bigger. "Im gonna just call ya Wumple since your gettin so big. I wonder is She'll evolve soon! ^^" Ally said as she jumped up and down. "Anyway, if that fire is still goin on do you think we could help get rid of it?" She asked as the reporter went on.

Years
    "That's a great idea!" Ali said, very happily. "But will we get there before nightfall? We have to get to Petalburg, right?"…
    ~~~~~~Later that day~~~~~~
    It was now evening, and the group had just taken a little rest in Petalburg, before they continued on. They group walked outside the pokemon center, and looked around to see the night sky illuminated by the bright glow coming from the forest. They got very close to the woods, where an officer was sleeping in front of the entrance, leaning against the fence that was kept there to keep people out of the woods. Ali saw Torchic fly out of the forest, accompanied by a Wingull that was trying to spray the Torchic with it's water gun, but it's aim was very good. "Hey! Remember me, bucko!?" Ali asked, angrily. "You thought you could get away before, but not this time!" Torchic turned it's head to Ali, and got sprayed heavily with another water gun. Ali quickly threw a pokeball at it, and turned to Wingull. "Alright, now it's your turn! Pichu, use thundershock!" Ali quickly jumped for the pokeball that contained Torchic, and waited for the electricity coming from Pichu to die down. Ali threw another pokeball, and happily caught it. "Alright! Two pokemon, and only one battle! I bet that Torchic is the one who caused this forest fire, what else could!? Hmph, little mischief maker… Go Wingull!" Ali sent back out Wingull, forgetting that he had just caught it, and that it was probably very weak. "Uh… Right, forgot…" He said, returning it. "Which of you guys have pokemon that can extinguish these flames? Maybe I can run back to the pokemon center and heal Wingull and the others, then I can come back to help you!

Years
    "Good idea, I dont think Lileep knows water gun...and wurmple....isnt water." Ally said as she looked up to the big firey sky. "Lets...Lileep Water gun!?" And to her surprise....it worked?! (i think they know it! ) "Alright!? "

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    "Yeah! Sonic! Torch! GO!!!" Scott said as he looked behind to see Torch and Zubat quickly hurring to a very sad sounding cry "Guys, i cant do much help, but im gonna follow those two to see were there going!" Scott said running to catch up to the two "Oh, no..." Scott said seeing a Team Magma member trying to get an injured Dratini out of a small river (its mother was killed by the Magma member) "GET AWAY FROM THAT POKEMON!" Scott yelled as the Magma member quickly looked up "Yeah right you little Brat! do you even know how much a Dratini and Dragonite hide is worth on the blind market!?" The Magma member said taking out a Pokeball and so did Scott "LETS BATTLE BRAT!" the magma member said "Nah!" Scott said throwing a Pokeball at Dratini "Your not getting the Dratini you braindead retard!" Scott said running and the Magma member got on his motorcycle and rode away "GUYS!" Scott said with his newly caught Dratini in his arms "we have to get this little guy some potion or somthin!" Scott said digging in his backpack! "Yes! i knew May was of some help!" Scott said as he sprayed the potion over Dratini.

Years
    "Drats, there isn't enough time to get to the pokemon center right now, and it's getting very foggy!… Which is kind of surprising, wasn't it a totally clear evening just a few minutes ago?" Ali asked, very confused. "Whatever, maybe we should just check in to the pokemon center where its warm, and come back here tomorrow in the morning…"

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    The group was running quickly to the Pokemon center and the Dratini was dying! when they entered the Pokemon center Joy quickly took him into surgery to try to save his life "I know he'll be okay!" Scott said as he looked at Ally and Ali "Hey, Ally you need to get some new clothes! i saw a cloting store on our way back...lets go while its still a little light outside!" Scott said as he got up from his chair.

(before we get to the Hoenn league remember we're not gonna fight the Elite 4 but everyone thinks that were gonna be having a tournament like in the shows!)

Years
    Ally blushed 'I knew I should have changed. I wonder what everyone thinks of me wearing a costume thats from a completely different show?' She thought. "I....uh...well, not now, we still have to help out some more!" She said back at Scott. She turned around and a person (yes, person) was carrying what seemed to be a pokemon. "Hurry! Joy, we still have alot more pokemon to save! there arnt any trainers around for the reward! We have to hurry!" Ally looked at the 'person'. "What can I do to help? and...whats the reward?" Ally asked. The person looked at her. "Well, anyway, Im Hanna; I own the pokemon center, but Joy uses it. If you can help me save some pokemon down by the river (where scott got the dratini) You can have some pokemon you saved. Well? " The ladies hair was scrawled up in a ponytail and was almost falling out. her jet-black hair swept across her face and her rosy cheeks were bewildered. Ally thought for a moment I should help, and id even get a pokemon, maybe some rare one! but, im not dressed for it. She looked down, the Dark Magician Girl costume was a bit torn already. It mustve happened when I sat down or so. The outfit was fitting and pretty comfortable, she never liked wearing skirts, but this one had shorts under it. and it was comfortable. I could put on some cute clothes, like the girls in the games. but, then....I dont think i would look so cute. She shook her head for a moment and said. "Sorry about that, I was in deep thought, ill help you out!" She rushed outside and followed the lady. There was tons and tons of weak pokemon, plus, the fire probably weakned alot. But one caught her eye, a poor inocent bulbasaur. They dont normally live here, i bet its trainer abandoned it! how could they? yet again i could be wrong. "Im gonna get the bulbasaur. Come one Buddy! Im gonna help you." she picked it up and hummed to it, calming it, she took it to the pokemon center. "Oh my," Nurse Joy said. "That poor thing is in terrible condition." She took it and went into the ER. Ally was ready to rush out again when she tripped. OOF right on the ground. "Ow...Im gonna have to get a new cost-outfit." She said as she lay flat on the ground.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    "Cool! i hope that Bulbasaur you got heals fast!" Scott said as they walked to the clothes shop were Scott saw clothes that looked exactly like Kenta's! "Im gonna go get those!" Scott said running in and showing the manager the money "Why! thats the most buetiful money iv ever seen!" the Manager said, Scott gave him a 10 dollar bill (but the whole outfit he bought was worth more than $100 dollars!)

Years
    Ali agreed to stay behind with nurse Joy, while Scott and Ally were out shopping. 'I'd imagine they could hold off the clothes for a little while… He thought to himself, picking out an Abra from the river… It looked strangely familiar to him… As soon as he brought it into the pokemon center though, it was gone! He looked awkwardly at his arms, wondering where it could've gone, without him even noticing! "Is there something wrong?" Hanna asked, putting a tiny Oddish into an incubator. "Um… Kind of… I had an Abra with me just a moment ago, and… Well now it's gone O_O"
    "haha! They always seem to get around to one place or another, if it could teleport, there shouldn't be anything wrong with it, but in the mean time, there are lots of other pokemon in the river, too! Go, quickly!"
    "Uh – right!" So Ali fled off quickly to the river, which was easy to find… All he had to do, was follow the purple part of the sky, the part of the sky that was lit up with the burning flames that had slightly died down… But not drastically…

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2004
    Julia and Adam had reached Rustboro around night time. After a quick visit to the pokemon center, Adam rushed over to the gym, until he saw something he couldn't believe what he saw.
    "Gym closed!" Adam shouted. "Come on!" Adam kicked at the door. Trapinch knew his frustration and tried to eat through the door. "Forget it Trapinch. We'll just brwse around for a while."
    After about an hour of looking around the city, Julia and Adam stoped back at the Pokemon center. Adam said to Julia, "It just occoured to me, we're not in a game. We're in a whole other world. Gyms never close, nothing ever really sets fire, all of this. That means dangers here are about as equal in our world."
    "Right," Julia replyed. "We still have to be careful."
    "So," Adam said, "you think that Abra back at Oldale's alright?"

Years
    "Maybe… Well, I'd sure hope so!" Julia replied. She waited while Adam opened the door to the room. They both walked in, settling their stuff onto the floor. "Wow… Nice view…" She said, admiring the ocean through the window. "I wonder what else is out there… So much we haven't seen in the games… I really don't wanna say this, but… I'm scared… Really, really scared…" Her eyes were about to tear up, she quickly turned to the wall, hoping Adam didn't see. She tucked herself into her bed, pretending to be asleep, although she was constantly thinking about what sort of things may happen…

Years
    Ally was looking around for clothes, she saw ones for the girl in crystal, ruby and sapphire...and then she saw the one that would be in Leaf Green and Flame Red. "Wow,! I loove it! I could get my hair layered..and It would be great!" She clapped her hands together and jumped. She went and tried one on, it was a little big, but she didn't care. "Okay, Ive got....5 bucks on me." SHe gave it to the cashier. "Where do you come from? I have never seen money like this. Is it conterfit?" "No, Its...from...Its rare, money. ya, rare." The cahsier looked at her and gave her the outfit, she went and put it on Its pretty cute~ It may still be a skirt, but at least its a pokemon one. "Ready Scott? Maybe we should buy some pokeballs. It would help. And, do you think that we have to accomplish our goals that we may have had in the game?" She thought some more (man, she thinks quite alot!) If we do, or maybe i just will, accomplish our goals, mine would be to be a hero. a pokemon hero! She went and looked at the pokeballs.

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    What Scott didnt know was that they were in a huge mall, not just a clothes store "Hey! Ally lets go into the mall! theres bound to be some fun stuff in there!" Scott said as the two walked into the mall with Scott looking exactly like Kenta "Hey Ally that outfits better than that Dark Magician Girl costume ya had!" ^_^; Scott said "Now kids wont think your like a demon or somethin!" Scott said as he saw a huge mall "Wow." Scott said. there were breeding centers, Pokeball marts, Pharmacys, Pokeclothes, The fast food joints were called "Burger Nidoking" "McPikachus" and other odd names! there was a movie theater too! "Ally, check it out! a movie theater! i wonder what kind of movies they make here in this world! lets go watch one!" Scott said to Ally.

Years
    Ali, Joy, and Hanna were in the lobby, sipping on hot cocoa, as a rescue team was constantly walking in and out of the pokemon center, with pokemon. Most of them had already been rescued, and it was time that the three of them had finally taken a break. They looked out the partially illuminated sky… The constantly changing shades of the sky looked incredibly amazing, but it was a strange atmosphere of good and bad… Everything just kept getting more and more confusing… "Where could Ally and Scott be?" He asked, "They said they just went out to get some clothes! This doesn't seem right at all… They should be back by now… right? If they don't get back here within the next 30 minutes, I'm going out to look for them, k?" He said, preparing his stuff. "Right now? But with the fire, and the fog, it's really dangerous!" Joy said, embracing Pichu, trying to keep it warm. "Pi, chu! Pi!" it said, sipping out of the straw, popped into a cup that Joy was holding, filled with warm cocoa. "Well, it doesn't matter… Nothing too bad can happen…"
    'it's all just a game… Nothing bad can possibly happen… The only reason for me to do this, is to be with a group… Wouldn't wanna be here all alone… Nothing bad can happen… I'm sure of it…'

Years
    Ally was at awe when she saw the mall So many places to shop! Its gonna be soo much fun! She thought as she packed the Dark Magician Girl costume into her new bag."I don't thik we should really watch anything, Ali is probably worrying. We should get like cell phones or something, cause mines not working at least, mostly because were like in a different dimension. " She looked around at all the stores, one was Garienna's Electronics! Shop 'Till Ya Drop! Ally looked towards that one. I used to go shopping alot with my friends, as a matter of fact..that's where i got my Sapphire game, at an electronics store with my friends. And here we- or at least some of us are. I like this Dimension-type world. I'm with Scott. She shook her head Im With Scott AND Ali; so its not like...im not gonna go there. She giggled. I wish I had gotten some other friends to come. Oh well, Im just hoping Ill get out of here! She headed towards the electronics store. When she came out she was carrying three devices. "Okay, Here ya go Scott. Theyre PokeNavi's (she calls em navis cause i do) I got one for each of us, only cost about $4. ^^" She said happily. "Well, lets go back to Ali, see how the pokemon are, and tell him what we found." She sat down and adjusted her Pokenavi to her bag.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back