• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Disaters. PG-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireTrainer92

Power is everything
    Years
    Mickey Walked out of the Pokemon center with Cyndiquil right behind him. He saw a trainer attacking starly. From a closer expection it was the same boy who was with the Snover.

"Are you ready to battle?" Mickey asked his starter pokemon.

"Cyndaquilllllll!" Cyndaquil yelled with flames spouting out of its back. Mickey walked towards to trainer. His first real pokemon battle. Cyndaquil's test of strength. He steeled himself for the battle.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    (OOC: Accepted. No more entries:))

"Hey Snover you took out five at once, I bet your high levels know, say w-who said that?" Snover whipped round and pointed his little arm at a Cyndaquil.

"Battle eh, Im only new but I'll try my best thats for sure, Snover be careful that's a fire type, you might have some trouble!"

.Brendan

Years
    Name: Brendan
    Personality:A nice guy to be with but once it comes to Pokemon Battling he gets Competitive
    Dislikes: Easy Trainers who thinks they're the best.
    History : He was a little boy who Saved a chimchar from falling off a cliff since then they've been best friends
    Other : he looks like this
    Pokemon: Disaters. PG-13

Starter: Chimchar.

angelfire9110

Advanceshipping 4ever! =D
    Years
    "So Torchic, you up for some training today?" Alex looked down at her small Fire type, walking (or waddling xD) along beside her as they made their way to Lemontip Town.

"Tor!" it responded, a hint of eagerness in its voice.

Alex laughed slightly before returning her gaze to what was ahead of them. By now, what looked like the outlines of buildings and houses could be seen, drawing closer with each step.

"Alright," Alex knelt down and picked up Torchic. "If we run, we can get there faster!"

Torchic let out what sounded like a positive reply, and Alex began running down the path toward Lemontip Town, eager to meet some new people and catch some new Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2008
    I'm not in to join or anything I've a few things were a miss. For instance some of the role player's characters are at the age of 14, 15, and 16 when it should be ages (10-12) not that there's anything wrong about that and one of starters has been taken. And some RPers lack the description. I'm not grading you on performance or anything I just noticed a few things were a miss.

Briggsby

A learned trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2008
    The plane flew past the town, a blowing wind flowing through the village, and a ladder was thrown out landing gently on the snow a boy climbed out, and a voice came from the inside.
    "If you find your Dad, tell him this settles my debt" As the boy gently touched down on the snow and gave the plance a thumbs up sign, the plane flew off.
    "Here, finally." Mark said trodging through the snow towards the nearby lab.
    "Ah Mark, I've got the pokemon, your father was quite the trainer."
    "Oh, yeah but profesor, he didn't train the pokemon, he just taught mmy Treeko to be more agile ready for when we returned so I could get it, it's just very agile, imagine when it evolves."
    "Well, you're a late starter, but this treeko already knows you. Good luck. Many people have been wondering hwen you and your Dad would return, he's quite the famous one, is it true that he was once part of the elite four?"
    "'Fraid not, just a rumour."
    "Oh, well with that Gardevoir....anyway, Treeky! Treeky!" After this odd call a Treeko plodged out of the room, it's eyes widened when he saw Mark, and ran to jump into his arms.
    "Good to see yo uagain Thiefy."
    "Listen, Mark, tell your father thanks for ast year, I hope you find him, and, are you sure you don't want a pokeball, no?
    Well, Good luck!" Said the professor, turning and walking up the stairs.
    "And you..." Muttered Mark, putting Treeko down as they ran out the door.
    Just as they trottered back into the harsh weather, Mark saw a flashand stopped with Thiefy jumping into his arms. A Cyndaquil was going up against a...Mark didn't know what it was, maybe it was a Sinnoh pokemon, after all by strange coincidences Mark had never seen any sinnoh pokemon, and he lost his pokedex on his way back in the plane. (this is to save trouble as I haven't got Pearl/Diamond YET)
    He hadn't seen a good ol' pokemon battle in a while, thus he stayed to watch, wrapping his clothes around him and Thiefy as it got colder.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    (OOC: Thanks for the tip arceus, I edited my guy)

Ralph and Squirtle were still on the pathway that they set off on not too long ago. The two spent their time battling other pokemon. Squirtle was indeed getting stronger, as Ralph had intended. "Alright Squirtle" He said as he looked at his pokemon which seemed to be hurt. "what say we lay off the battling and try to find a center for you, I'm all out of potions." Squirtle let out a happy cheer, and with that, the two made their way down the path once more. About a half hour later, Ralph and Squirtle came across a city "Here we go!" Said Ralph as he and Squirtle walked into the city. "I wonder what this place is?" He asked himself. An older man overheard the question and replied, "Y'all in Lemontip town!" He replied. "Oh" Said Ralph, who was a little startled. "Thank you!" He said to the man. "No prob!" He said as the man walked off. "Well Squirtle, let's find that center!" Ralph said as the two went to look for the pokemon center.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    (OOC: Brendan is accepted but maybe if you improved your description it would seem a little better. That is defiantly our last entry. Also Arceus yes I know a starter has been taken. PM me about these things instead of posting it here! Also you have only posted twice and its annoying just to come on here and post things which can be pmed to people.))

"Ok Snover lets start this battle, uum now... er what move should I use..... I know Wood Hammer!"

It was a move that only strong Snover's could use sometimes only it's evolved form. But perhaps it could peform once that was not as possible.

Snover seemed confused but ran forward crashing into the Cyndaquil then logs bashing into it. It cut off some of Snovers HP aswell.

The attack didnt seem to strong.
    "Oh well er good try!"

Snover:
    HP: 75/100

angelfire9110

Years
    After what seemed like forever, Alex and Torchic finally arrived in Lemontip Town.

Slowing down to walk, Alex looked around, skimming the buildings for the Pokemon Center. Off to the side, a couple of trainers were battling; one using what looked like a Snover and the other using a Cyndaquil.

Alex was itching to get involved in a battle herself, but first thing first. She needed to find the Pokemon Center. With all of the other begginning trainers coming here as well, the rental rooms in the Center would all be filled in no time; she had to get one before there weren't any left.

Torchic, still residing in its trainer's arms, looked over at the battle being held not too far off. It squirmed a bit, more than likely wanting to get involved as well.

Alex looked down at the Fire Chick Pokemon and laughed slightly. "I know, Torchic. But we've gotta find the Pokemon Center first, `kay?"

"Tor," Torchic looked up at its trainer and smiled before looking back at the battle. Alex gave a soft chuckle before picking up her pace once more. That Center had to be around here somewhere...

Trainer Sonjo

Combusken fanz0rs.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2007
    ((I find that Sonjo can be 15, since he's been a trainer for quite awhile now.))

Sonjo and his Combusken looked at the Snover batttle with the wild Cindiquil yeigh yards away. The boy raised a brow, seeing as he was at a Type-disadvantage. Thus, him and his fire-bird friend lost interest. He shrugged off his own confusion, and headed to see the sights.

It wasn't long before they spotted a Trainer with her Torchic just woundering about as if they were lost. Sonjo decided to approach.

"Hi there. Are you looking for something?" he asked.

FireTrainer92

Power is everything
    Years
    "Cyndaquil dodge his attacks until the time is right to use ember." Mickey yelled.

"Quil." Cyndaquil said nodding. Snover kept attacking but thanks to Cyndaquil's speed it evaded all of it's attacks. Cyndaquil was kind of hurt from the attack but it overcame it's damage and fires little embers and the Snover.

"Quillll." Snover's shaking status left it to dodge most of the ember attack.

"One more time." Mickey commanded his starter pokemon

Cyndaquil
    HP:65/100

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    "Snover try your best to avoid those attacks, there going to hurt!"
    "Snooooover!" it cried happily. Three embers whisked towards his feet he jumped around silly like he was trying not to get his feet nipped from mice. Eventually after two minutes of tireless dodging one hit him in the stomach for a critcal hit. It pushed him back in pain.

"Oh no, er Snover Ice Shard, a powerful one!"

Snover was weak but made the best attack it could.

Snover:
    HP:15/100
    Status. Burned Stomach.

FireTrainer92

Power is everything
    Years
    Ice shard. A fast and powerful ice attack. Cyndaquil tried to dodge it but was hit in it's right leg. Mickey knew he only had one choice. To finsh the battle.

"One last ember, but make it accurate!" Mickey yelled.

"QUILLLLL!" Cyndaquil release a powerful ember attack. It was as if Cyndaquil put it's heart into every last ember.

Cyndaquil
    HP:12/100

End it anyway you want to.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    "No Snover dodge it, it's fairly slow!"

"Snoverrr!" Snover was very weak and well pretty much wealky dodged. The powerful ember skimmed his left arm and he fell onto the floor in pain.

Snover had the last ounce of energy left. He could see Snover was in a great deal of pain and so was Cyndaquil. They both looked unwilling to fight.

"Snover return." Snover went into his pokeball.

Conor stepped forward and put his hand out to the other boy.

"My names Conor that was a good battle, but lets call it a draw, they seem to be in too much pain.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Ralph and Squirtle were looking for the Pokemon Center when they stumbled onto the Pokemart. "Well, there's the Pokemart, now to find the center..." He said as the two walked a bit past the Pokemart. "There it is!" Ralph said as he pointed to a red roofed building. "Let's go!" He said to Squirtle as the two headed to the Center. Once at the Pokecenter, Ralph approached the Counter. "Hello!" Said a over-cheerful nurse Joy. "What can I help you with?" Ralph smiled and said "Yes please, My Squirtle friend needs healing." He said as his Squirtle hobbled onto the counter. "My, this Squirtle sure is enthusiastic!" She said as held Squirtle. "Yeah, he tends to get that way." Ralph said as he recalled the seemingly countless wild pokemon he and Squirtle encountered. When Squirtle was all healed up, Ralph thanked the nurse and left the center. "Now let's get some potions!" He said as the two walked toward the Pokemon Mart...

angelfire9110

Years
    "Hi there. Are you looking for something?" (quoted from Trainer Sonjo)

Alex turned to see a boy with a Combusken standing behind her. Torchic tilted its head a bit in interest at the sight of its evolved form.

"Um, yeah. Do you know where the Pokemon Center is?" Alex asked, glancing down at Torchic. The look on her small Fire Chick's face caused her to laugh.

FireTrainer92

Power is everything
    Years
    "Cyndaquil is pretty banged up." Mickey said honoring the draw. "The name's Mickey." The two walked to the pokemon center and healed their pokemon

"Cyndaquil is tough but it's ember is fairly weak." Mickey said to himself.

"Hey Conner you want to journey together." Mickey asked hoping to get a traveling partner.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    "I dont normally take partners, but your a fair battler, and you very worthy and I think it would be fun to travel together."

Conor handed over Snover's pokeball and rhe Nurse healed him back to health. Just to check he was still ok he realeased Snover. Snover was fully healed but was still a little tired.

"Oh yes, your from Snowturf Town arn't you? Well it's no more, an avalanche completley destroyed it, good thing no one was in town except me and the professor... who didnt make it."

Trainer Sonjo

Combusken fanz0rs.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2007
    Sonjo glanced at the two Pokemon for a moment, to see that they were interacting with each other. Combusken wove to Alex's Torchic with a hardy grin.

"Oh, the Pokemon Center?" he repeated. "It's not too far from here. I was just about to go there myself." Sonjo shifted position, so that his back faced Alex. "Follow me."

Briggsby

A learned trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2008
    Mark smiled as the two trainers handed the Nurse their pokemon, he clapped his hands gently and walked towards them.
    "Whoah, for two people starting that was a nice battle, I haven't seen a nice battle like that for a long time, well, I haven't seen a battle for a long time, not since my fa- well, not for a long time.
    You're both great trainers, anyway my names Mark, Mark O'Ralley, and this here's Thiefy, possibly the most athletic Treeko you'll ever see, you're Connor right? And Mickey?" He asked, but ended up pointing to them the wrong way round, and Thiefy just slapped his forhead.
    "Oh other way around isn't it, say, I heard you were travelling together, I was hoping I could join you? My dream is to become a great breeder, and also to train the worlds greatest Gardevoir, one that could talk to me using it's psychic powers for milse away, and even tleport to me or teleport me somewhere, but Thiefy's been a good friend for a long time, without battling but testing it's agileness and speed.

But please may I help, I really wanna train that Gardevoir and become a great breeder or trainer, just like my da-...

Just like my Dad." He spoke the last sentence in a solemn low quiet voice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back