• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Distant

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Pokemon Distant

Started By Disturbed|Revived By Mac_Mini

Rom Info;
    • Hack of; FIRE RED
    • Language; ENGLISH

Story;
    Originonal one by Disturbed
    You live in the large village of Cretaro, where everybody gets along well, and knows each other. The day
    finally comes when you set off on your journey, but get warned you are being chased by someone who
    requires information about your family's sinister history. Then, being captured, you are dumped in a
    mysterious forest, not knowing where you are, or how you got here. You eventually find out you are in a
    new region, and need to gain membership in order to find the people who put you here, and get back to
    your home. But, will you also uncover deeper darker secrets that lie within both the new region and your
    region?

Features;
    Exquisite new Maps that make the game come alive!
    Exciting new scripts to give you a challange that you'll enjoy.
    Amazing Overworlds.

Media Centre
    Spoiler:

Awards;
    Now I have to break this section up into two parts seeing as Disturbed won many awards when he was doing this hack.

Disturbeds Awards;
    Spoiler:

Mac_Mini's awards.
    None as of now :P

Credits;
    • Disturbed; Palletes, Maps, Insperation, Advice
    • Funhouse; The Uber Overworld.
    • Anonamous; Teh Titlescreen

END

Last edited:

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
    Years
  • I'd be interested in beta testing if you need anybody. Anyway it looks interesting, I always love a good dark storyline.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    I'd be interested in beta testing if you need anybody. Anyway it looks interesting, I always love a good dark storyline.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind

So. He handled you the project now.
    Take care of it. Good luck!

Yeah but I still need some of the stuff from the new Distant to make this work.

I'm starting to finish up the first town, scripting wise. Then I'll moev onto the kidnapping.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Well, it looks nice to see my old script get used, and to see my list of awards. Work on the thread organization, along with the grammar you have.
    Good luck, and I'm here to assist!

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Pokemon Distant

Well I decided to do a mini update, it's not much but it's kinda cool.
    It the overworld from the old new Distant

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Pokemon Distant

Well I decided to do a mini update, it's not much but it's kinda cool.
    It the overworld from the old new Distant
    It's nice to see that old overworld is being put to good use. *steals* *is joking*
    Anyways, just to let you know, this could go in the Progressing Hacks now, if you so wanted to get it moved there. I'm here if you need me.

Best of luck :D

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
  • My attention has been caught.
    You now have my interest.
    I can help with Beta testing or anything else if you need it.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    I might move it to teh Progressing hacks section, I'll ask Malin, but I haz heaps of homework to do.

Back