• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: DOD (it's baack)

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Nice new cloths for Milosh, I had a feeling since the beginning Jii and Milosh would somehow work together, I was right! That was nice of Milosh to make gravestones for Pyro and Zanza. cant wait to see more.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    wow... just wow... I think thats a new record Milosh now see if you can beat it XD nice eps btw! So now Milosh has Mewtwo on his team! o:

btw why doesnt he have his other Pokemon what happened to them?

Milosh

The Twilight Rose
    Years
    well if you read... back at indigo when Gin zapped milosh and took his core. milosh's pokeballs fell from him... and after that zanza did the whole humungous fissure and everyone fell... so unless the pokeballs are still up there, they fell along with everyone and are lost. either way he no longer has them... no mewtwo isnt on his team... once they return mewtwo is going back with giovanni and milosh will have to get new pokemon.
    xD

Edit: 2 new episodes

Last edited:

Milosh

The Twilight Rose
    Years
    There is a reason for that...

OKAY here's the deal... a NEW EPISODE is up! However, this time the end of the world is comming...

yes indeed... you'll see the sign of the apocolypes in the comic when you read it. Now I'm going to take a vote(from the readers not the critics. readers, you know who you are.) Should I stay the way it has been or keep with this new thing i did in the comic?

Whatever the fans decide I will try and stick to! xD

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Nice to see more eps Milosh, The mother of all Absols? Weird!

I wonder whats up with that green haired rocket guy... Cant wait for more!

Milosh

The Twilight Rose
    Years
    Sorry about the lack of updates...

jeez i hope today ain't the 10th.... ok well New chapters will be coming up soon. I just have to get a new adaptor power cord for my computer. xD
    So I guess maybe a week. in the mean time Happy Holidays everyone!

btw black andy. well... You kinda almost figured it out... but you'll learn why he's laying waste to Jii in the next few chapters.

Spriter

The Sprite Guy!
    Years
    Dear Milosh,
    This is a really really REALLY awsome comic. I LOVE IT!!! your plot is awsome, your characters are really cool and I like your grafics. (except in the flash back...Season 6 I think?) Anyway, its really cool. I like how when you had really "off track" floors in the viridian tower, you said a guy tried to use a pokemon. It made me laugh.:D Now look, Im a new member and I love reading comics, and so far Yours is best. You need to keep making them. I can't wait untill the next episode comes out. Could you explain the Dark magickarp??? I don't understand how Sergei turns evil (bad, what-eva). Anyway, I can't wait untill you make a new one...

Spriter​

P.S. Does anyone know what happened to Pokemon Instincts?????:\ I've been looking and I CAN"T FIND IT!!! I had it saved in my favorites and when I click on it, some long message with a bunch of linkscomes up??? Please, If anyone knows Tell me. I (it also does that for Ash's Kanto Adventure)

In episode 80, two dolls are coming for magikarp...What happened to them (and magikarp) in episode 81???

I have another question...

Is anyone aloud to post their sprites and infromation and junk to b in your comic???
    Also, Is anyone aloud to suggest ideas for to help u???

:t243: Whoo-hoo! Trozei Sprites Rok! :t166:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Spriter: Please refrain from triple posting, it's against the rules here. ^^; Also, try to remain ontopic at all times, meaning that your posts here must all relate to the comic itself. But to answer your question; Yes you are allowed to suggest ideas to help the author, and no if you meant people being allowed to join comics with their own sprites.

Spriter

The Sprite Guy!
    Years
    Sorry. What do you mean "Ontopic"??? I was "On topic"??? The only thing was about the trozei sprites. Is that what u meant??? Can I ask why triple (and double) posting is against the rules??? Anyway, sorry again.

Milosh,
    Are you going to explain how Lt. Surge survived??? How about Koga???

Last edited:
    Years
    Precisely, all content of your posts here must relate to this comic if you were to post in its thread, saying anything out of that aspect is more or less going offtopic, meaning that you're going outside of the subject. But no worries, I understand you mean well. ^^

Milosh

The Twilight Rose
    Years
    Wow you guys have been busy while i've been away.

Thanks for the support Spriter! And thanks for the assistance, Signomi. It's nice to see you've chosen to switch your name back.

In any case, sorry for being away guys I have a new episode for ya'll. I do apologize for the quality of it... and... my... sound effects. xD

Well just to let you know the real fight with Strings continues in the next episode.

Back