• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dog Costumes?

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    When will there be a time that I can dress my dog up as an Umbreon? xD

If you have a dog, what pokemon would you dress it up as?

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    If I had a dog, I would never dress it up as a Pokemon just because I don't think it will be suitable. Also, no species of dog I know closley resembles any Pokemon. Even Mightyena, Snubble and Houndoom.

Ayselipera

Well If I had a dog I wouldn't dress it up.
    I'm not a fan of dressing pets.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    My cat was Umbreon for Halloween once. We spraypainted yellow circles on her since she already has black fur...

I'd dress up my 2 tiny dogs as one of the legendary dogs or some other legend. Posibilities..

Entei
    Raikou
    Arceus
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Leafeon
    Glaceon
    Flareon

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    i have a dog
    but id prefer to stuff my kitty in a costume
    hmmmmm maybe pikachu of coarse xDDD;

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    Hm if I could I think I'd either dress up my little dog as either a Pikachu or possibly a Shinx xD. then again my dog is like 18 years old, I think shes a little beyond her years to play dress-ups now xD.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I wouldn't, really, but if I did, she'd be an Arcanine. :3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I don't have a dog but I would really have liked to see my dog in an Arcanine or Houndoom if I had one.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    PROBOPASS. I would find a way.

But srsly if I were to subject my hypothetic dog to being dressed up as a Pokemon it'd probably be like... Spheal or Vaporeon or something, haha.

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
    I wouldn't dress my dog at all. Dogs always look miserable when they're dressed up. Then people are confused when the dog decides to bite them. = /

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Hmm... I would probably dress up my smaller dog, Daisy, as something small and quick, like an Umbreon or a Pikachu. As for my other, larger dog, I would might dress her up as a Houndoom or Mightyena.

Back