• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POkemon Dome layout and site

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    isn't there a site called pokemon dome? just check i'm not sure the layout is terrible the banner is ok but all bad from there on down

rpg pokemon

Pokemon Dome *****
    Years
    the layout is good. I got it rated and everything by loads of people. I ahev made other succesfull webistes. Also i belive there is another called pokemon drone.

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    ion my oppinion the lay out is cool ^_^; but i think the banner is abit plain to tell you the truth

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    rpg pokemon said:
    the layout is good. I got it rated and everything by loads of people. I ahev made other succesfull webistes. Also i belive there is another called pokemon drone.

1. There are *numerous* forums and smaller websites that use the name Pokemon Dome, and I doubt you could make them all switch their name since you are coming after them.

2. I think the layout is too simple, but it is a good start to a *okay* website though I find nothing special about your website that another thousand other pokemon sites don't have.

3. What other sites have you run that are *successful*, but your spelling in the quoted post above it doesn't appear that you are telling the truth because I find it hard to believe people would flock to a site whose Webmaster has horrible grammar.

4. Work on content because unless you provide a solid amount for the basis of your launch, your site will just die and never will become big.

rpg pokemon

Pokemon Dome *****
    Years
    I type fast so when i make a mistake i dont go back to change it. Also when my site comes out i will be bothered. Also im going to improve the layout.

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    so are you going to answer what other successful websites you have run? or were you making that up. You really should change you name, make it something unique. As blaze said alot of sites use this name

rpg pokemon

Pokemon Dome *****
    Years
    yeah i prob change the name. Any ideas for the name? Well i have owned a site zelda quest which got quite big a few years ago but i had to close it down due to the cost. But i might open it back up as i have the money to keep it open. Uhh what things could i do to the layout to make it better?

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    It's a layout from a tutorial... /me knows this because Robo made a layout with that...

The banner looks okay though.

Back