• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon DP:Sinnoh League Victors

StarGirl

sinnoh GF champion,Dawn
Years
  • I found some info of this

The following week, the 13th season will air under the name of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl :Sinnoh League Victors signifying the fact that the season will feature Ash battling in the Sinnoh League tournament, as the previous season's title referred to the end of the conflict with Team Galactic . Due to the Diamond & Pearl series.this will be also the final season of this series.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah, I didn't care for the title a few hours ago and still don't care for it now. It seems so boring that I'm falling asleep trying to think of a more suitable response for this.

Edit: I've got one. It's boring. I mean come on Sinnoh League Victors? Was "Ash has an amazing to win the Sinnoh League" not available? Pokémon 2000 is laughing at how bad the season is titled. Pokémon 4Ever thinks that they went a little too far with this one. Galactic Battles is surprised by how much this is probably spoiling the ending.

Last edited:

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    I hope Dawn wins the Grand Festival and Ash wins the Sinnoh League!

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Why are we still talking about Dawn when the title totally screams "Ash", and not to mention "being the winner of the Sinnoh League"? I mean, hello, he hasn't even gotten the eighth gym badge yet, that's a far more serious matter here...

...Ew title. -_-

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    That title seems a little odd. They could invent something better.

PS. Dawn will not win GF.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • When's Galactic Battles finishing again? Next weeks episode is the last Galactic Battles?!
    The last episode of the Galactic Battles season will be "Gotta Get a Gible!" Where Ash and Barry both try and catch the Gible that had recently learned Draco Meteor. The episode featuring the battle between Magnezone and Metagross will be the start of the new season, "Pokémon Diamond and Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors."

As for the title, I gave a little laugh when I read about it through Serebii. It hinted very much of Ash being the possible winner of the Sinnoh League. Something more creative or carrying more of a speculation to the outcome would have been a better title for the last DP series.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Four seasons in one region?
    That's a new record.

I doubt Dawn will the Grand Festival... although from an upcoming Japanese ep title it seems Dawn will face Zoey in the Grand Festival.
    And Ash never seems to win any of the League tournaments... and i don't think he'll win this one. Still, I bet he'll beat Barry, probably beat Paul and finally teach him a lesson, and then probably lose to someone else. Maybe Cynthia, if she enters?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Cool, I suppose. But I find the opening to be more important than the season title the dub makes up, and then the opening isn't that important anyway. I don't think it really spoils anything, it's kind of ambiguous really since it doesn't necessarily mean Ash is a victor...just that *someone's* a victor XD

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Question: How many Episodes will this have? I might actually follow this one :)
    35-40 I suppose.

Cool, I suppose. But I find the opening to be more important than the season title the dub makes up, and then the opening isn't that important anyway. I don't think it really spoils anything, it's kind of ambiguous really since it doesn't necessarily mean Ash is a victor...just that *someone's* a victor XD
    I agree. A title doesn't mean that Ash is a victor.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I can't wait for this part of the series.
    Jugding by the title, it will ovbiously be about Ash which makes me very happy.
    I'm an Ash fan, so the more Ash the better.
    I don't think Ash will win the league for sure, hey'll go onto the next region like he does every region. I do think hey'll get make it to the finale 2 at least.
    Dawn on the other hand is a possibilty, her ending is coming up.
    Her mom is a champ, she trained Dawn.
    Dawn wants to be like her mom.
    Like I said, its possible.
    Besides, she's fighting off her rival Zoey in the finales.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • I find the title to be rather interesting, I have no idea if Dawn will win the Grand Festival or not, as for Ash I don't think he'll win the Sinnoh League, maybe make it to the top 2 or something? But if he did win wouldn't that only make him the Master of the Sinnoh region, after all what about all the other masters in Indigo League and Johto and stuff. You'd think to be the actual Master, Master Ash would have to go back and defeat the other League masters, but hey its Pokemon anything can happen! xD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Sinnoh League Victors

Stupid title is just implying stupid friendship morales. Stupid title is stupid. Can we get on with our lives? It's just a season title anyways.

Back