• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Draft League. Sign up today!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2017
    What's up guys me and a couple of friends are starting up a pokemon draft league and are looking for some more people to join. It's a custom tiering system similar to the GBA, we use discord to talk, draft etc. games will be played on showdown, everybody is cool and nice and not dicks so don't worry about that. Let me know if you're interested and I'll be glad to give you some more details about the league.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2016
    Hey man I'm the main organizer for the league.
    I can answer your question, we'll be doing everything through Discord, and recording everything using a Google Doc.

Do you think you're up to joining, we'd love to have you! :)

dribbling excadrill

Dribbling Excadrill
    Years
  • Draft leagues are a blast man. I wish I could join but I am running my own league and a big tournament about to start. But I would be happy to answer any questions you might have

Back