• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Dragon Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    ..:: Hack Name ::..
    Pokemon Dragon Red

..:: Hack of ::..
    Pok?mon Ruby

..:: Intro ::..
    Well this is my first hack after a lot of practice I think I can do it :D

..:: Story ::..
    Your either a boy or a girl that has just moved to a region called Kenyo which is being controled by a team named Dragon X who's purpose is to capture Rayquaza and control the world you have to catch him first and stop this evil!

..:: Hack Team ::..
    Spriter's: BlastoiseB.B., i_am_the_best
    Mapper's: BlastoiseB.B., Akio123
    Scripters: BlastoiseB.B.
    Hex editers: ( 2 or more people)
    Beta-Testers: Dogboy2709

..:: Starter Pokemon ::..
    Dratini
    Larvatar
    Bagon

..:: Screens ::..

Pokemon Dragon Red
    Pokemon Dragon Red

Pokemon Dragon Red
    Pokemon Dragon Red

Pokemon Dragon Red

Last edited:

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Sure you can be a beta tester Dog boy :D and thanks for the compliments the starters are Larvatar Dratini and Bagon.

Edit* I remade the old G/S/C Girl and guy and made them the Hero's! :D

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Hey BBB keep it up, I always wanted to play as the rival of gold so I see good things on this hack. keep on going. :D

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Thanks MT and thanks for all the compliments Im going to try to fully complete this Hack Beta coming soon! :D

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Yea I know they are not so good I was just showing that I was going to use them in the game those are just the previews :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2006
    BlastoiseB.B. said:
    Yea I know they are not so good I was just showing that I was going to use them in the game those are just the previews :D
    anyways if you want me as a spriter for the hack you can PM me and
    ask me for some sprites...b)

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    yeah i'm also glad they fixed PC 3 hey BlastoiseB.B. I'll add you to AIM for when the beta comes. i know i still have a while to wait. but i should be ready just incase anything like thats happans again.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Gerardo you need to edit the overworld sprites ._., also try to change more stuf in the map.I know your starting but you can make this a great hack ^^

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Well pokehunter56 yea you can be my last spriter can you show me some of your work though and Jc_rcw I know I am changing the overworld sprites now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back