• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Dragon Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

(0_0)

Banned
    Years
    nice hack if you need a title screen im your man look at the i made for ruby title screen down the bottom cool isnt it

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Ok I remade the heros tell me if you like them i will make them look better if I am going to use them

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Well guys im having a problem inserting trainers into my Ruby rom so im might change the hack to a firered game instead.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Well what the problem is, is that when I put an image in it says image not indexed so I save a trainer from the game and put my image on there but when I do the colors change and I can't change them can anyone help me out?

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Well I fixed it and here are more screens

Pokemon Dragon Red

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2006
    Dont mind but how long before you finish coz the storyline is great and i am getting(like many others) quite anxious about it.

No offence

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back