• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dream: In Need of Emerald Info

weicool

Webby of PokeDream.com
    Years
    This is the webmaster of Pokemon Dream, and I was wondering if there's anyone willing to help me write stuff (detailed) on Pokemon Emerald (like about the Battle Frontier and things). School's started, and I've got a lot of other thing to do, so I really don't have time. If anyone can help out, please reply.

weicool

Webby of PokeDream.com
    Years
    *SIGHS*

There just has to be some people who's eyes get hurt by a perfectly well designed layout. However, everyone has a right to their feelings and opinions, and I respect that.

Anyway, let's get back to the topic. Who can help me out?

Years
    I wouldnt of exactly used those colors, maby a darker shade of color, the green in there is just bright and will hurt the eyes. Keep up the work on the site though, I always enjoy visiting!

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2008
    The orange is a little bright, but I think it still looks fine.

Sorry that I can't help you out with the Emerald info though, as I haven't played it yet =/ .

Years
    Why don't you try taking a look around Serebii's site, then Pokemon Palace Network, and stuff like that first. But if you really don't know, I can try to help. I'm going around the game anyways, so it doesn't bother me. Or you can get a ROM (Note: Don't link here to ROMs, ROM people) and start walking through it. It's your choice. I hope I helped.
    ~Tetris

weicool

Webby of PokeDream.com
    Years
    Tetris said:
    Why don't you try taking a look around Serebii's site, then Pokemon Palace Network, and stuff like that first. But if you really don't know, I can try to help. I'm going around the game anyways, so it doesn't bother me. Or you can get a ROM (Note: Don't link here to ROMs, ROM people) and start walking through it. It's your choice. I hope I helped.
    ~Tetris

I really don't have much time to do that. If I had any time, I would be playing myself. It would be great if you can help me out. Please email me at [email protected]

Back