• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dream.

Do u Like My game?

• Yes

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Some

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I dont Like it Very much!

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    thx dude256.
    I will post some more screens today , or tomorrow.Maybe with menu and some inbuildings ;)

thx , Matt.

Years
  • Dashiel said:
    I have been asked to calm down my bruteish attitude towards you noobs so,
    Please dont ask for demos,
    read the stickys at the top of this fourm.
    You've been yelling at people lately for not reading the rules, yet it turns out that you yourself haven't been reading them properly. It is in no way stated that it is against the rules to ask for a demo, however, we do not encourage people to do so.

The only thing you aren't allowed to ask about, is to be a beta tester.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    hmmm ;)
    thx , I think in 2 weeks i will post demo with one map , and some trainers battle ( NO WILD BATTLE BECAUSE IM STILL WORKING ON IT)
    It will contain one map , some battle trainers , menu , day/night system.

thx for interesting my game , Matt.

zidanes

Greatest Of All Time
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2007
    The game looks somewhat ok..... There are some problems that I found though. You have some grammar errors in some screenshots like the one that says " There are wild pokemons here". Pokemons needs to be pokemon. And another thing is your battle characterset of your main character. He looks nothing like his walking characterset. Just telling some suggestions, but this game looks like it has the stuff to be a great game. Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    hehe , it isnt site , but mini-site , when u have screens to see , and other.
    here are new screens with day/night
    Pokemon Dream.
    night
    Pokemon Dream.
    early morning
    Pokemon Dream.
    morning
    Pokemon Dream.
    evening/day
    comments plz :P

thx , Matt.

zidanes

Greatest Of All Time
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2007
    Btw way man. I never noticed not a SINGLE NPC in your game. Will there be any in the game? If there are, how will they act towards a team rocket type of character?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    thx all for replies!The game is going to be better.Now i have almost done one very big map , have some events , night/day effect , rain/thunder effect , menu , some trainers battle , not done wild pokemon battle.Its looks to be 2% of the game.

sorry for grammar and again thx , Matt.

Back