• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon dreams

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I had a dream where I was in a Pokemon Contest against some random girl with a mudkip, I had a Claydol & won :3

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Okay I did have a pokemon dream recently, except I do not think I was in the show game or anything... I found my self in a desert with my beautifly my glaceon, sceptile and an umbreon! when I looked above I saw Dialga and Palkia in a collitical battle! and when an attack was coming straight at ME, glaceon quickly starting running to save my life...letting out an Ice shard attack and umbreon using a shadow ball...it was amazing and the two moves looked so beautiful together! I wish that dream lasted all night...

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
    When I was younger I used to dream that Ash, Gary and I were the three starting trainers from Pallet. Ash chose Bulbasaur, Gary chose Squirtle and I chose Charmander.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I had a dream that I killed Ash and his Pikachu. After that I became the main character of the anime, and it became a hit show on FX.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I had a dream that I killed Ash and his Pikachu. After that I became the main character of the anime, and it became a hit show on FX.

That is a pretty drastic dream...I do not think I've had anything that terrifying...lol

Back