• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dusk Gold

JoshTheTrainer

Glaceon Lover ~
    Years
    What is Pokemon Dusk Gold?
    Pokemon Dusk Gold is the name an idea for a hack rom. It's ALMOST the usual Pokemon Gold, besides a numerous of stuff. It was originally made as a joke for MissingNo, but I decided to really create something out of it. Mostly, due to boredom. But hey, I miss gen II.

New pokemon?
    Pokemon Dusk Gold will contain new pokemon. Once I know how to insert new ones, I'll do so. For now, old pokemon will be replaced. New pokemon can contain of new legendaries, new gen pokemon, but also of glitch pokemon like MissingNo. Also, lots of the pokemon sprites will be changed to the Generation 1 sprites.

(Here's a preview of Pokemon Yellow MissingNo)
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/dFD7EBZxWoc?feature=player_detailpage

New items?
    MAYBE, new items will be introduced. But this is unknown at this moment.

New trainers?
    Trainers will be edited. They will be harder, have more pokemon and use more items. Also, trainers can use more rare and more overpowered pokemon.

New places?
    There MIGHT be new places, but this is unknown at this moment. The safari sone might reopen as a free area. There might be some kind of Glitch City (just for the lulz).

Other new features?
    Here's a few:

• New overworld sprites (you start as a kimono girl bcuz lulz)
    • Easter eggs (glitch city, RAM corruption)
    • Just lulz

Maybe it's not really interesting, or fun, or serious, but this is my idea. Does anybody have some suggestions? Or tips? Or ideas? Or hate? Or lulz? I'm open for everything.

Also, if people have more ROM map addresses that aren't in https://datacrystal.romhacking.net/wiki/Pokémon_Gold_and_Silver:ROM_map, please let me know >.<

Back