• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon DVD/BluRay UK

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
Years
  • Been a long time since I have posted a post so here we go.

So after a long wait we finally received:

Pokemon: Giratina And The Sky Warrior
    &
    Pokemon: Arceus And The Jewel Of Life

on dvd and now we are about to get Pokemon Destinry Deoxys released on DVD on 2nd April, and I have heard it might be released on BluRay not sure about this.

Pokémon The Movie: Black & Pokémon The Movie: White - Box Set (2 Discs) will be released on 9th April but no Blu-Ray info on this which is a shame.

But what we do get on Blu-Ray is
    Pokemon Forever & Pokemon Heroes.

And the info with this are:

20-Minute Never-Before-Seen Pokémon Short! Not seen in Cinemas or on Television
    Animation Progression
    Audio Commentary
    Sneak Peek at the Next Pokémon Movie
    Theatrical Trailers
    Pokemon Trivia Game4EVER
    Location Scouting in Venice
    The Pokémon of "Pokemon Heroes"
    "Camp Pikachu" Short
    Pokémon Heroes Trivia Game
    Animation Stages

Now Im guessing the ""never before seen short"" is for Pokemon Movie 4 as If I remember correctly Pokemon 4Ever UK DVD did not inc. the short, was it Hide an seek/pikaboo or something along those lines?

Anyway thoughts on these? And will you be picking them up?
    Will Movie 8/9 get released?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Nice post. I haven't got a Blu-Ray player yet, though :P I want to talk about the B+W movies in the UK, though. It seems that some retailers are distributing a "free" Pikachu card, but they're about £1 more expensive. Don't know whether the card will sway me still, though

Without Pikachu card:

HMV £8.49
    Zavvi £8.95
    Sainsbury's £8.99

With the Pikachu card:

Amazon £9.69
    Play.com £9.69
    Tesco £10.97 (has it on the box, but doesn't say in description?)

I had a bit of time :P But maybe they all supply the card...? Meh, I'll probabl get it from HMV. I'm surprised that Sainsbury's and Tesco's are stocking it, to be honest. Asda doesn't seem to be.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • Has anyone bought these yet as a lot of people are wondering if there are difference between the US release etc. As does movie 5 have the blue tint. What are the extras as some say it appears to be wrong. I bought movie 7 on Amazon for £3ish there is NOTHING on there except the movie, bare bones dvd. But at least it has finally come to the UK, even tho the US release has extras on there.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I think the last UK DVD I bought was the Jirachi one, and that only had the movie on even though the US version had the Polka O Dolka short :/ I've preordered the BW movie from HMV, and although they sent a shipping email about 5 days ago, I haven't got it yet...I don't think there's post on Easter Monday either, though?

Back