• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Trainer/Gym Leader Application Form
    Name: Axil Blade
    Sprite (Optional): Can you make one that looks like Sasuke from NARUTO
    Pokemon: Rayquaza, Deoxys(one that can change form at will), Giratina, Heatran, Arceus, and Mewtwo, they can be any level you choose.

Please accept my
    application. I want to be the champion of the Elite 4 or you can make me a very strong trainer, i just want to be in the game.

Also can I be a beta tester for this AWESOME HACK. PLEASE accept my form.... thanks..
    Rejected, for resons like Tcoppy's.

Pokemaster X

I own all the starters.
    Years
  • NEW Form

Pokemon: Garchomp, Charizard, Hariyama, Dragonite, Golem, and Lucario OR Meganium (if I can't have Lucario) Note: You can choose any level for my new (less rare) pokemon.

Please accept this one. Thanks...... and can i be a beta tester??? please i really want to be a tester....

Last edited:

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
    Years
  • I'll say this: no more gym leaders,no E-4 and no champion!
    and who,except for the champion would have such a strong team?
    here's a better team for you:Gible,charmander and makuhita.
    and axil blade? I think that's too long for a trainer name.Try Axel.
    PS:I'm not angry,nor annoyed.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Pokemon: Garchomp, Charizard, Hariyama, Dragonite, Golem, and Lucario OR Meganium (if I can't have Lucario) Note: You can choose any level for my new (less rare) pokemon.

Please accept this one. Thanks...... and can i be a beta tester??? please i really want to be a tester....
    Sorry, but no, rejected. Just look at r0bert's post for some reasons. But, yes, you can be a beta tester.

I'll say this: no more gym leaders,no E-4 and no champion!
    and who,except for the champion would have such a strong team?
    here's a better team for you:Gible,charmander and makuhita.
    and axil blade? I think that's too long for a trainer name.Try Axel.
    PS:I'm not angry,nor annoyed.
    That's right, no long names, and no super crazy powerful teams.

Starting now, all applications that do not show a little thought will be rejected.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years
  • Trainer/Gym Leader Application Form

Dude.....there still really rare like the dragonite or garchomp,, in my post yeah I said, I want a dragonite, garchomp,gyrados,latios, and latias, because I thought I was gonna be gym leader 8, but I was six so I killed of latios and latias and have the same gyrados, but the others are gabite,dragonair, and shelgon...but dude...for a trainer, thats too tough and not good for a hack, if I suggest you be an reoccuring trainer.
    Like Robert said start with
    Charmander,makuhita, and gible for your first battle.
    for #2 Charemeleon. makuhita and gabite,then for last battle
    all pokemon fully evolved
    and...dude just name him Axel

Pokemaster X

I own all the starters.
    Years
  • NEW New Form

Trainer Application Form
    Name: Axil
    Sprite (Optional): Can you make one that looks like Sasuke from NARUTO?
    Pokemon: Charmander, Riolu, Pikachu, Grimer. For next battles, just make them stronger (and maybe evolve them too) and in the 3rd battle add a Hoothoot/Noctowl.

Note: You can choose any level for my new (less rare) pokemon and i want to be a reoccuring trainer.

Thanks for letting me be a tester.

You can take away a pokemon if ya want (if you think i should not have it).
    I hope you accept this form.

Last edited:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years
  • Trainer Application Form
    Name: Axil
    Sprite (Optional): Can you make one that looks like Sasuke from NARUTO?
    Pokemon: Charmander, Riolu, Pikachu, Grimer. For next battles, just make them stronger (and maybe evolve them too) and in the 3rd battle add a Hoothoot/Noctowl.

Note: You can choose any level for my new (less rare) pokemon and i want to be a reoccuring trainer.

Thanks for letting me be a tester.

You can take away a pokemon if ya want (if you think i should not have it).
    I hope you accept this form.

This is WAY BETTER than before, I think he might accept, but I don't think he might do the sprite, cause that might be challengeing.

Pokemaster X

I own all the starters.
    Years
  • sprite

This is WAY BETTER than before, I think he might accept, but I don't think he might do the sprite, cause that might be challengeing.

Well the sprite is NOT my biggest concern, i just want to make my guy look cool so i seggested sasuke 'cause he is cool but i don't mind if my guy does not look like sasuke.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2023
    Team Geo Grunt/Admin?

Name: Dark
    Sprite (Optional):
    Pokemon:Rhydon,Steelix,Rampardos,Aerodactly,Aggron.

Can I be a Grunt or an Admin?

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
    Years
  • Well the sprite is NOT my biggest concern, i just want to make my guy look cool so i seggested sasuke 'cause he is cool but i don't mind if my guy does not look like sasuke.
    The sprite SHOULD be your biggest consern,you don't want to end up a las,do you?
    so if you're not even helping e bit on the sprite,atleast pick one from the in-game trainer sprites

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2012
    May I be a trainer in your hack?

Name: Fade
    Sprite: One of the psychics, if possible?
    Pokemon: Gastly, Misdreavus, Duskull, Shuppet (or evolutions depending on levels)

Pokemaster X

I own all the starters.
    Years
  • Agentgeo, please look at my newest form,it is VERY downgraded than before so could ya see if you can accept it and could you place a layed back cool-looking guy as my trainer sprite? thanx.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    May I be a trainer in your hack?

Name: Fade
    Sprite: One of the psychics, if possible?
    Pokemon: Gastly, Misdreavus, Duskull, Shuppet (or evolutions depending on levels)
    Accepted because forms are filled and whatnot.

Agentgeo, please look at my newest form,it is VERY downgraded than before so could ya see if you can accept it and could you place a layed back cool-looking guy as my trainer sprite? thanx.
    Dude, quit begging. I don't wanna sound like a jerk, but you are getting quite annoying. I see you adjusted your form stuff, but I am not putting you in my hack, and that's final.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
  • Here is an idea of a trainer (you've seen these if you've tested my hacks) :D

Name: Karpman? (maybe something more unique in that's place)
    Sprite: Fisherman / Original sprite for this trainer
    Pokemon: 5 Magikarps at levels 50, 100, 150, 200 and 250

It should be possible to make the trainer have pokemon between levels 101 and 255. The trainer editor, you use, may not support doing so but you can always change his team with a hex editor.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2023
    Can i change the team and be able to be in the game?
    Like,
    Sprite (Optional):An Ace Trainer
    Pokemon: Lairon,Rhyhorn and Cranidos?

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Here is an idea of a trainer (you've seen these if you've tested my hacks) :D

Name: Karpman? (maybe something more unique in that's place)
    Sprite: Fisherman / Original sprite for this trainer
    Pokemon: 5 Magikarps at levels 50, 100, 150, 200 and 250

It should be possible to make the trainer have pokemon between levels 101 and 255. The trainer editor, you use, may not support doing so but you can always change his team with a hex editor.
    I like the idea, but I doubt I'll have those levels. The trainer is accepted.

Can i change the team and be able to be in the game?
    Like,
    Sprite (Optional):An Ace Trainer
    Pokemon: Lairon,Rhyhorn and Cranidos?
    Sure, I'll add you. Accepted! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back