• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Update!

Update!
    Okay, so if anyone bothered to read the first post, you would know this was restarted due to a bug, so I've finally inserted a new titlescreen!
    Pokemon Earth

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2013
    Can i be the eight gym leader?
    fighting type?
    Name: Tyson (Like Mike Tyson)
    Sprite (Optional):
    Pokemon: Roobushin, Poliwrath, Gallade and lucario

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years
  • Can i be the eight gym leader?
    fighting type?
    Sprite (Optional):

NO ONE CAN BE THE EIGHT GYM LEADER PLEASE QUIT ASKING,IT'S ANNOYING!!!AND IF YOU WANT TO BE A TRAINER, PLEASE JUST TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT YOUR SPRITE TO BE.

Pokémon Grey

Generation V
    Years
  • Can i be the eight gym leader?
    fighting type?
    Sprite (Optional):

Here's a better suggestion
    Name: Tyson
    Sprite: Black Belt OR Expert (In Victory Road)
    Pokemon: Your Choice

NO ONE CAN BE THE EIGHT GYM LEADER PLEASE QUIT ASKING,IT'S ANNOYING!!!AND IF YOU WANT TO BE A TRAINER, PLEASE JUST TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT YOUR SPRITE TO BE.

Dude I know it's annoying but calm down
    XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2013

sorry i didn't know.
    can i be a trainer in victory road with the same team and as an expert like pokemon grey said? btw thx pokemon grey :D

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • Hey, just wanted to ask, am I still a trainer?
    just 'cus i'm not in the first post.
    You seem to have incorporated Unknown as a main pokemon XD

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Hey, just wanted to ask, am I still a trainer?
    just 'cus i'm not in the first post.
    You seem to have incorporated Unknown as a main pokemon XD
    Yeah, I forgot to add you. Plus, I like Unown better then Landlos anyways.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Update!

Update!

Okay, everyone. Its been a while since my last update, so I bring you all some new screens! I have been hard at work, and have made some progress.

Pokemon Earth
    Pokemon Earth

Pokemon Earth
    Pokemon Earth

Pokemon Earth
    Pokemon Earth

Pokemon Earth
    Pokemon Earth

(Changed to Smith)

As you can (hopefully) see from the pictures, I have inserted some 5th Gen sprites, made a new textbox, and done some actual scripting and mapping. All in all, lots of progress!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Um, I understand it's a cameo of the user Karpman, but do you have permission from Hiroshi Sotomura to include Karpman in your hack? It was his, and Coolboyman's, character, after all. :/

Anyway, nice textbox - the night's palette is a tad too dark, and the roofs of those houses look almost invisible. Also, I really think those applications made up half of those posts. There should be a rule to restrict cameo appearances to VM or PM only.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Um, I understand it's a cameo of the user Karpman, but do you have permission from Hiroshi Sotomura to include Karpman in your hack? It was his, and Coolboyman's, character, after all. :/

Anyway, nice textbox - the night's palette is a tad too dark, and the roofs of those houses look almost invisible. Also, I really think those applications made up half of those posts. There should be a rule to restrict cameo appearances to VM or PM only.
    Well, thanks for the feedback, and Miksy91 recommended it too me, and I had no idea it was Hiroshi Sotomura's...

Years
  • Yup, it's the water-type Gym Leader in rijonAdventures. Also, I just noticed, the reflection on the textbox's Unown pattern doesn't look right. :/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Yup, it's the water-type Gym Leader in rijonAdventures. Also, I just noticed, the reflection on the textbox's Unown pattern doesn't look right. :/
    Yeah, it does look kinda odd, and I hadn't originally intended it to look that way, but I like how it turned out.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • Looking nice, the text box looks good when you forget it's unknown, looks like some sort of ancient symbol.
    There is a way to unmirror text boxes, however, if you want to know.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Oooh - this is looking good. I like the new text boxes, they're a really nice touch. ^^ The whole game looks a bit cleaner and more professional than it did before, which is always a good sign. I also liked the look of this:

Pokemon Earth

It's sooo cuuuute!! ^^ Does it do the cry and everything?

One more thing - am I still a trainer in-game? I won't pressure you if I'm not - it's your hack ^^'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back