• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Echo

The-Great-Falkner

There just that damn good!
Years
  • Pokemon Echo...echo...echo...echo...echo...echo...echo...

Hi, this is the Great and all Mighty Falkner(haha lol fail name)
    Since there were a lot of people saying that the pallets are to bright and thing like that in violet star i decided to revamp it and so I remapped everything and redid the pallets and I got a whole new game so I decided to make this thread instead. Keep reading people

Story
    An earthquake went through your land and destroyed everything in its path, it wrecked houses and forests, buildings, everything and I mean everything, so with generous donations from other regions yours was rebuild,
    Sinnoh gave Kanto buildings, Isshu gave technology, and and hoenn donated...umm nothing I guess, so any way now your region is technologically advanced with technology from Ishhu and has the land scape of Sinnoh.As the move took place you realised something, your father was gone he was taken away by strange men 2 hours before the earthquake, so it must be conneceted, what you have to do if find out how, during this adventure, you will run into all sorts of Pokemon, Mostly from Kanto but aswell as some from Isshu! Your dad is gone and nothing will stop you untill you get him back!!

Features
    New tiles
    New leaders
    New elite four
    New starters from isshu!
    Poison type Zorou and Zoroark
    Isshu Pokemon!(some are already inserted)
    New attack names(taking suggestions!)
    New storyline
    New rival
    Capture Zekrom!!!!!!!!!
    2 or 3 new attack animations

Team-
    Me-Mapping,Spriting +inserting, Tile inserting, Banners, Attack editor

Help
    Mapping x2
    Spriting x1
    Tiles x1
    Title screen maker + inserter

Screens!
    Pokemon Echo

Pokemon Echo

Pokemon Echo

Pokemon Echo

Pokemon Echo

Pokemon Echo

Pokemon Echo

Pokemon Echo

Pokemon Echo

Pokemon Echo

Map Shots
    Spoiler:

Credits
    Kyledove- the tiles

Last edited:

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Your maps are too square and empty. the VGEN Pokemon look horrible, as their palletes are wrong. The street tiles contrast too heavily with the grass, it looks weird. Also it looks like you're using the same old, TIRED, Professor Oak script. Really it shouldn't be a problem for any decent scripter to change. The story doesn't make too much sense to me and the third gen building mixed with the IVGEN buildings is quite unappealing.
    That said, fix up what I mentioned and everything should run relatively smoothly. Otherwise this will end up just like VioletStar

The-Great-Falkner

There just that damn good!
    Years
  • I like maps!
    It's cool that you have 5 gen pokemon...but recolors? I would like old colors more!
    Anyways..good luck! ;)

Thanks its always nice to hear that but they are going to change dramatically.

Your maps are too square and empty. the VGEN Pokemon look horrible, as their palletes are wrong. The street tiles contrast too heavily with the grass, it looks weird. Also it looks like you're using the same old, TIRED, Professor Oak script. Really it shouldn't be a problem for any decent scripter to change. The story doesn't make too much sense to me and the third gen building mixed with the IVGEN buildings is quite unappealing.
    That said, fix up what I mentioned and everything should run relatively smoothly. Otherwise this will end up just like VioletStar
    Firstly, I just want to say Zroarok or whatever and all the other pokemons pallets will be changed, Secondly the maps will be edited completely I just made them like that as a base, afterwords I will be editing the tiles, the pallets, all other things will be changed. Thirdly the prof. script will change as soon as figure out what to change it to. Next the story if fairly easy to understand, your father was kidnapped before the earthquake then it happened and you want to find out if they are and you want to find your dad and things like that.

In other news
    2 more pokes have been imported the 2 water monkeys, they will be part of the started chain with the two fire monkeys and grass monkeys. New tiles will be uploaded shortly and the Prof. script will be edited after I figure out what I want it to be!

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • Can I help? I can sprite things like fusions,edits and amalgations. I can scratch sprite, but not that good.
    I have AdvanceMap but I can't do anything with it till I download a ROM, so I don't know if I'm good at mapping, but I'll try!
    Is your ROM available to download?
    Also, 1 mistake:
    Pokemon Echo

I never knew that Bacharu's new name was Bulbasaur?!?!
    Or that Bacharu is a Grass Type?!?!

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2022
    May I ask why you made Zorua and Zoroak poison instead of dark? Also is just Zekrom available or is Reshiram too?

Pokemonatoms

something...
    Years
  • I also agree recolours and retypes are sort of *lame*
    and it would be cool for both reshiram and zekrom to be obtainable.

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
    Years
  • I add a third voice to that... Why exactly have the Gen V Pokémon been recoloured and retyped? If there's a good reason, then I guess it's OK, but it just seems a little odd to me...

However, I do like the idea of having a more technologically advanced region. Most Pokémon regions consider themselves advanced if they have a city with more than eight buildings in it...

Back