• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Elemental Entities

Years
  • -NAME SUBJECT TO CHANGE-Pokemon Elemental Entities

p7ba.gif

Info
    So I am currently working on POKEMON DARKNESS, but that takes alot of time and scripting and probably will take a long time to finish so I started this hack, which is still a long hack, but takes less scripting and stuff, i'll work on this occasionally.
    Intro

You are a 16 year old who always travelled with your parents. But finally, your dad decides to enroll you to the POKEMON ACADEMY in Rosenvalle ; A prestigious academy once attended by many great pokemon trainers. As you are onboard to Rosenvalle, your dad calls you to your cabin and decides to give you a parting gift: a pokemon. Now, you are set for your own journey, pave the path to your success! (CHEESY)

Plot

You start your semester at Rosenvale Academy, but during one of your classes, the ground starts shaking and you hear a loud eruption! It turns out the previous Champion Ash, has gone mad with power and has begun to awaken legendary pokemon that were in deep slumber. Now just your professor and half of your classmates vanish into the rubble of the destroyed a lone pokeball rolls out undamaged.... now you know what you must do, put a stop to ASH and his path of destruction. (SUPER CHEESY)

Features:

New Region
    New Tiles
    New story
    New Rival
    No Gyms
    No HMs
    All starters and legendaries available through events.
    Day and Night

Screenshots

snyz.png
    99h1.png
    afal.png
    4xut.png
    qtym.png
    mche.png
    mmug.png
    2247.png
    uhue.png
    wnoq.png
    ilww.png
    q0ii.png

Credits:
    WesleyFG
    Kyledove
    Alistair
    Trevor
    Thegreatblaid
    Calis

LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED YOU!

PROGRESS
    1%
    5 min of gameplay created ( :) )

Last edited:

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
    Years
  • Oh my gosh you're working on another hack? I was already so excited for Pokemon Darkness but this looks so awesome! Immediately I love the idea of the story and that the character is a little bit older. A few more people are using the 'training school idea' and if it's used right I think it's a great starting point! I'm wondering what you're going to do for 'bosses'/'leaders' since you've pulled the use of gyms! I also love that there's no HMs~ my least favorite part of any pokemon game haha

The screenshots look amazing to, and I love the speech bubbles! Can't wait for more info on this!

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Wow, so.. you created two hack threads and working on two hacks.
    Don't you think that's too much work for a single person? Meh, not really for me.
    I like the textbox, so far.. but the text doesn't blend with the textbox which makes
    it look awful. Nice tiles, I assume you have got them from a rom base on resources.
    Because you can't insert that fast from another, anyways good luck on both hacks.

Years
  • Oh my gosh you're working on another hack? I was already so excited for Pokemon Darkness but this looks so awesome! Immediately I love the idea of the story and that the character is a little bit older. A few more people are using the 'training school idea' and if it's used right I think it's a great starting point! I'm wondering what you're going to do for 'bosses'/'leaders' since you've pulled the use of gyms! I also love that there's no HMs~ my least favorite part of any pokemon game haha

The screenshots look amazing to, and I love the speech bubbles! Can't wait for more info on this!

Havent sorted the story or my plan on this yet,but thanks.

Wow, so.. you created two hack threads and working on two hacks.
    Don't you think that's too much work for a single person? Meh, not really for me.
    I like the textbox, so far.. but the text doesn't blend with the textbox which makes
    it look awful. Nice tiles, I assume you have got them from a rom base on resources.
    Because you can't insert that fast from another, anyways good luck on both hacks.

Some of the tiles (most in thread screenshots) are from the rom base, but I cant remember the name of it so I just named the people who created the tiles in it, also, I'm working on the text box, its a bit dark cause i'm planning the text to be different colors.

Still not happy with the textbox, but its getting there...hopefully XD
    ao8m.png

uqox.png

18xk.png

And now I have to find a way to edit the battle textbox...ughh, too much useless work

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2016
    Wow another hack.Which one you should finish first?
    I see that in this will be many collision with legendarys or I'm wrong maybe!
    Ash like a badguy number one hmm ,there should be hackk with that earlier .
    Pokemon academy ,nice.
    Anyways I will keep an eye on this hack ,if you need any help with story just pm me ,maybe i can help! ;-)

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    You could maybe use another word than 'retarded' to describe magikarp lol

Years
  • FINALLY! SPENT 1 HOUR TRYING TO ADD "MUGSHOTS" {XD}
    well, here they are, note the pics are subject to change.

9wz7.png
    jxfa.png
    ekxn.png

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • Let me start off. That text box looks too horrible.
    They are better off transparent. Mixing light colors with gray is a total
    turn off for me. The tiles looks boring and weird. Feels like no life at all.
    Also these mugshots you have said..
    Spoiler:

It's confusing that some of it have different color backgrounds.
    The plot is very.. I don't know. No sense at all? Like you've think of it just for 1 minute.
    Also this screenshot too.
    Spoiler:

I can't barely even see who is the hero talking too. Furthermore, please make it clear.
    Well, I like how you did with the boat leaving scene.
    Spoiler:

And this building looks nice.
    Spoiler:

I think you should prioritize one hack at a time.
    Completing a hack is not easy at it seemed. Tile insertion went easy since it came
    from the resources.
    I assume you have got them from a rom base on resources.
    Because you can't insert that fast from another.

Well, mind me or not. Good luck on the rest of your hack.

Years
  • Let me start off. That text box looks too horrible.
    They are better off transparent. Mixing light colors with gray is a total
    turn off for me. The tiles looks boring and weird. Feels like no life at all.
    Also these mugshots you have said..
    Spoiler:

It's confusing that some of it have different color backgrounds.
    The plot is very.. I don't know. No sense at all? Like you've think of it just for 1 minute.
    Also this screenshot too.
    Spoiler:

I can't barely even see who is the hero talking too. Furthermore, please make it clear.
    Well, I like how you did with the boat leaving scene.
    Spoiler:

And this building looks nice.
    Spoiler:

I think you should prioritize one hack at a time.
    Completing a hack is not easy at it seemed. Tile insertion went easy since it came
    from the resources.

Well, mind me or not. Good luck on the rest of your hack.

Like I stated before, I'm not happy with the textboxes and I will change them later to transparent but thats not my current priority.
    The tiles are a bit pale, i'll probably change to WesleyFG tiles or something.
    The mugshot backgrounds, I originally put them orange but now changed it all to white, just havent updated screenshots.
    Plot is probably my worst section, even worse than mapping {XD}
    Thank you for your feedback, will work on it. :)

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
    Years
  • This looks amazing..
    but hey what ever happened to your pokemon darkness?
    I was kinda looking forward for it but it says that it's close.. why?

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • This looks amazing..
    but hey what ever happened to your pokemon darkness?
    I was kinda looking forward for it but it says that it's close.. why?

Well.. There was some problem on his rom. I don't even know if it does exist.
    But I cannot discuss furthermore, if you'd like, you can ask the mods what happened to his
    previous hack. Unfortunately, tanjim13 is completely gone and I don't know if he'll continue this. :(

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
    Years
  • Well.. There was some problem on his rom. I don't even know if it does exist.
    But I cannot discuss furthermore, if you'd like, you can ask the mods what happened to his
    previous hack. Unfortunately, tanjim13 is completely gone and I don't know if he'll continue this. :(

Hmmm..thats a letdown..
    i was kinda lookin forward to it O_O
    well it will come when it comes :) tnx though

Back