• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Elements

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    [FONT=&quot]
    Pokemon: Elements
    [/FONT]

[h2][/h2]

Introduction

Pokemon: Elements is a modern Pokemon Fire Red hack. It combines the good old Pokemon game with an exciting story, impressive graphics and many new ideas of designing a Pokemon game. In contrast to many other hacks, Pokemon: Elements won't become boring due to the story on the one hand and due to its variety of interesting events.

[h2][/h2]

Features

In Pokemon: Elements, the player discovers the following features:

- a new story:
    __The new story allows the player an exciting journey without any
    boredom.
    - a new region:
    __Deserts, forests, icy mountains, the deep blue sea -
    secrets of a whole new world are __waiting to be discovered.
    - new tiles
    - new palettes
    - new gym leaders
    - a new Elite Four
    - new events
    ... and much more!

[h2][/h2]

The Story

The story starts with a common day. Since you just moved to Greenwood Village, your mother asks you to go out and get to know the people. One of the inhabitants of the village, Prof. Wald, explains that every teenager in Isolar gets a Pokemon and that that day, you are going to get one, too. In the evening after an exciting day, you go sleeping.
    Then, suddenly the earth shakes. All residents get together to make sure everybody is fine. Prof. Wald wants to talk to you and a boy living next to you. He is worried about the region suffering from an elemental chaos. He explains that there's no future for Isolar if nothing changes and asks you two to discover the reasons for the chaos. For a start, he wants you to go to Prof. Blatt in Edge City, who is known to study the problem with the elements.
    You accept the mission and begin your adventure. In Edge City, Prof. Blatt awaits you and explains that this chaos is caused by the riot of the four guardians living in the forest, in the desert, in the mountains and under the sea. Something has to anger them resulting in a natural disaster.
    He then accompanies you to the forest where he wants to look after the first guardian Pokemon. Deep in the forest, you see two men wanting to catch the guardian. After fighting them, the two mysterious men disappear. Prof. Blatt catches the guardian to calm it down. Back in Edge City, Prof. Blatt says he believes there's a connection between these mysterious men and the riot of the guardians. He wants you to look after the three remaining guardians to stop the elemental chaos.
    During the exciting adventure, you are going to discover the secrets of the region, the plan of the mysterious organization, friends who become foes and a beautiful new world of Pokemon.

[h2][/h2]

The New Region

_The region of Isolar suffers from the elemental _chaos triggered by the riot of the four guards of _the elements. Deserts, icy mountains, overgrown _forests and flooded areas are the results. In _Pokemon: Elements, the player is going to _discover the secrets of a maze in the forest, a _fortress in the desert, a temple of ice in the _mountains and a cave in the deep blue sea.

[h2][/h2]

Screenshots

[h2][/h2]

Credits

Red-eX
    Saurav
    Wesley FG
    Alistair
    Zelix
    MOP

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • Wow, totally amazing screenshots you have (Even if its only four =P)! I like the story as well, I always thought of a Pokemon game featuring something such as the four natural elements, and now that have come to fruition! =) I really like the model of the region as well. Good luck with this and can't wait to try the beta!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2011
    It sounds really nice and I love the map that encircles what seems to be a massive bay. I just don't like the word maze... Ugg, reminds me of Pokemon Diamond at that snow mountain place...

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hm graphically it's pretty nice though I would love to see more scripts. I didn't gather too much from the the story but am definitely excited about the huge variety in the environment.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Hey, well nice CSS. XD

Pretty decent features, like every hack should have. I love the story so far, with the natural disasters and chaos with the legendary Pokemon. It's pretty interesting for the quest on finding the guardians of the region, and you explained it pretty well.

I like the town map of the region. The tiles look pretty good also, but maybe you should replace the PokeMart with new tiles to have it fit with the rest of the graphics. :P I wish you good luck on this.

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    It has a few decent features and I like the town map of the region. One thing I would like to see is some scripts as they what make a hack to me. Also I be supporting this when the userbar is made. Always nice to support the promising hacks :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2013
    Nice tiles, diggin the new region layout. Hope to see more juicy details in the future as far as the story goes. I'll keep my eye on this hack.

Years
  • Cool hack. I like the story, The screenies look great. The map is pretty awesome. I only thing i don't like at the moment is the Hero sprite. Red is to overused try and get a custom :)

Hopefully we see a beta soon :)

Back