• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Emerald Error??

damion

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • I seem to have a problem, I turned on my Game this morning and when i selected my game it told me that me battery cell is dried out(wtf?!?) and said something else but now i noticed that when i load the game it seems slugish but i can still save and what not.... should i get another game or not worry about it... i got the game sunday when it was released :\

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    Wow, that is weird. That only happens usually after you have played the game for a loooooong time. Try to exchange it, or talk to Nintendo.

BugaBog

People, they come and go!
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Aug 6, 2007
    I believe there is a battery in the cartridge for the time keeping but I have over 1000hrs on my sapphire, and have had it since the first day it came out in America. Dunno, My Emerald hasnt done a thing.

damion

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • hmmmmmm

Than it just must be a bad copy, ill go exchange it tomorrow morning than... man its a good thing i didnt put alot of hours into it yet :surprised

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • In the cartrideges they have a small battery that eventually runs out.It shouldn't run out for a long time though.That's why yours is probobly faulty.

Just exchange it.

damion

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • well i returned it to gamestop (thankfully i use to work there) and exchanged it so now i have a new one. My old co worker told me that he will try it later to confirm, and sure enough the game didnt even come on.

Well thanks for the advice, hope to see you guys again

Back