• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Final v7.41 (updated January 18th 2023)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    for some reason when i chosen my starter i found that i have no moves and in end of battle i didn,t got any exp

Years
    for some reason when i chosen my starter i found that i have no moves and in end of battle i didn,t got any exp

Those are issues with the Legacy Variant, typo on my end, there is a fix patch attached to the original post to fix the movesets. The exp is because of the exp share optional patch, planning on having both fixed in the next version!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Those are issues with the Legacy Variant, typo on my end, there is a fix patch attached to the original post to fix the movesets. The exp is because of the exp share optional patch, planning on having both fixed in the next version!

ok but still optional patches are compatible with greenless patch from romhacking.net

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2021
    Hi!

Is there a way to transfer the IVs through breeding? I want to have a perfect pokemon for battle frontier but if the destiny knot doesnt exist in Gen III its imposibble??

Years
    Hi!

Is there a way to transfer the IVs through breeding? I want to have a perfect pokemon for battle frontier but if the destiny knot doesnt exist in Gen III its imposibble??

The feature list includes an IV perfector that's available after defeating Steven. Couldn't change breeding mechanics

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    I was finally able to try a No EXP gain run because of that No EXP bug from the legacy variant. It was bloody frustrating at some parts of the game but I had fun.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2022
    Hi, one question: In the README, it says "Rare berries now purchaseable (PokeBlock ingredients in the Contest Hall, battle oriented berries in The Battle Frontier mart)". However, I didn't find any berries in the battle frontier mart. The extra merchant there is selling the TMs. Where is the berry merchant?

Years
    Hi, one question: In the README, it says "Rare berries now purchaseable (PokeBlock ingredients in the Contest Hall, battle oriented berries in The Battle Frontier mart)". However, I didn't find any berries in the battle frontier mart. The extra merchant there is selling the TMs. Where is the berry merchant?

Accidentally forgot to include them when I changed that merchant to sell rare candy, will have it fixed in the next update!

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    So i played through the Game and wanted to catch all the legendarys, besides the thing Kyogre turned instantly into a bad egg (i´m aware of the bug), 2 of the tickets weren´t obtainable for me. The Aurora Ticket, the guy says he gave it to me but i didn´t talk to him before that. And the EON-Ticket was missing on Mt. Pyre, there was no Pokeball. The other 2 Tickets were obtainable and the location worked. So i was searching for a solution in this forum. Lilicove Mart didn´t sell the tickets either.

Years
    So i played through the Game and wanted to catch all the legendarys, besides the thing Kyogre turned instantly into a bad egg (i´m aware of the bug), 2 of the tickets weren´t obtainable for me. The Aurora Ticket, the guy says he gave it to me but i didn´t talk to him before that. And the EON-Ticket was missing on Mt. Pyre, there was no Pokeball. The other 2 Tickets were obtainable and the location worked. So i was searching for a solution in this forum. Lilicove Mart didn´t sell the tickets either.
    This is a rare issue I've only seen one other time. I can make a fix patch for this. I can send it to you over on our Discord tonight or tomorrow night

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    This is a rare issue I've only seen one other time. I can make a fix patch for this. I can send it to you over on our Discord tonight or tomorrow night

Hi!
    Thanks for the quick response.
    Yeah that would be awesome, should i direct message you on discord?

Great work with that ROM btw.

Years
    Hi!
    Thanks for the quick response.
    Yeah that would be awesome, should i direct message you on discord?

Great work with that ROM btw.

I try to check this post pretty regularly, since Final isn't super popular I can manage answering pretty much all the questions and such myself so I try to do so :)

Direct message or just post in one of the channels, either is fine

And thank you! I put a lot into it and I'm thrilled that people seem to enjoy it 😊

Marvin67

Marvin67
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2022
    Hey man! I'm enjoying so much the deluxe version so far, great work ^^
    I have 2 questions, will you update the sets of the battle frontier pokemon? for example there is an Alakazam that has the elemental punches (whit the PSS has no sense lol) I know this would be challenging since there are a LOT of pkmn and different sets, and the second is will you add the gen IV items like the choice scarf/specs, toxic orb, expert belt etc? Sorry if someone else has asked this already hehe

Years
    Hey man! I'm enjoying so much the deluxe version so far, great work ^^
    I have 2 questions, will you update the sets of the battle frontier pokemon? for example there is an Alakazam that has the elemental punches (whit the PSS has no sense lol) I know this would be challenging since there are a LOT of pkmn and different sets, and the second is will you add the gen IV items like the choice scarf/specs, toxic orb, expert belt etc? Sorry if someone else has asked this already hehe

Frontier sets I'm planning on updating next version. The orbs and such though? Not sure if I can tbh but I would like to. Glad to hear that you're enjoying Final 😊

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2022
    Howdy,
    Is there any way to change nature in game? just caught a shiny zubat but with a terrible nature
    TIA

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2023
    I need help please. No hoenn pokemon can learn moves which forces them to use struggle. I've tried re-patching the rom but still the same. I also don't get exp from defeating pokemon. I just received the starter.
    Sorry for my bad English, since I don't know how to speak English I use the google translator
    thanks

Back