• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Emerald Green(RM2K3 Style!)

Latios184

Sonic/Pokemon Lover
    Years
    Actually.... Day/night requires a switch to be on. I named it outdoors. But... You have to wlak over invisible tiles to turn it on/off. I put them in places which you HAVE to walk on, such as: A: Any event you have to walk on B: Around doors and teleport pads O, wait, the switch was on action key mode. :D

zephadus

Trainer upset about # of PKMN
    Years
    Latios184 said:
    I need a screenshot program if I'm gonna show you the game a bit.
    I quickly searched the word "print", and nothing showed, so I assume I'm the first to say...
    Simply press the "Print Screen" key on your keyboard, then press ctrl+v in your favorite drawing program, crop the image so only the screenshot remains, save the image, and if need be, convert it to gif or jpg. (prefferably gif)
    Then you can post screenies.
    Also, if you didn't already know, you can press F4 and F5 while testing your game to change the screen size.
    It is suggested that you screenshot the game at the smallest size so the pic isn't so big. (in both dimensions and filesize)
    I hope that helps some. :classic:

Back