• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Emerald Ndex

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    Does anyone know how to get the national pokedex just to see the old pokemon?

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    Beat the Elite 4. Proffessor Birch will visit you and give it to you once you leave your house.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    I already did that. I beat the elite four, after I did that, I was at my house. Next I went downstairs and saw my dad. He gave me some type of ticket. then he left. Professor Birch did not come in. Are there other requirements that I have to do?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    I went everywhere. I even called him and he still didn't give me anything.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    I went everywhere. I even called him. and still he didn't give me anything.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    On emerald? I cannot remember if you have to get a certain amount of pokemon in your dex, I will take a look for you.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    ok. Thanks blueew. Right now, I have 100 hundred pokemon.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Cole16, you double posted. Is there something wrong with your web browser? Otherwise please don't do it again.
    Hum... I got my NatPokedex after I beat the Elite Four. I think I recieved it from Birch (I don't think it was Scott) and I did have a lot of Pokemon when I got it (can't remember the exact number). So I hope that helps.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    I have a question regarding Emerald...sorry if it's off topic but I couldn't find the proper sticky to ask it in.

Are there any pokemon that you can't catch in Emerald..that you have to import from either Ruby or Sapphire?

I've been looking around FAQ's for an answerbut I couldn't find it.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    pokemon like surskit, zangoose lunatone, and some others like that. Yes you do have to import them from ruby and sapphire.

enyce

banned
    Years
    Cole16 said:
    pokemon like surskit, zangoose lunatone, and some others like that. Yes you do have to import them from ruby and sapphire.

You dont have to import surskit. Because in emerald there is an event where they swarm. But you also forgot Meditite and Medicham. You cant catch them and emerald

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    dont u have to complete the pokedex first then u get the national?four friends of mine have so i might help ya

enyce

banned
    Years
    Rogue said:
    dont u have to complete the pokedex first then u get the national?four friends of mine have so i might help ya

On emerald you just need to beat the elite four and pound wallace into the ground.

200 pokes completing the hoenn dex lets you pick Cyndaquil, Totodile or Chikorita.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    oh..kk thx enyce:P im only up to the eight badge so like i woodnt no:)

Off topic but does any1 think my team is good(click spoiler)

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Yeah, don't spam, Rogue. Spam is bad, and I don't like it.

I think this thread is ready to be closed. The question has been answered.

Next time you have a question ask it in Simple Questions. Using it helps us reduce spam so it helps us help you. The link to this overly helpful thread is in my sig, and in the group of stickies near the top of R/S/E (GBA) thread listing.

CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back