• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
Years
  • can anyone tell me, how to obtain a togekiss? just by leveling togetic or with some stone?
    and what about scizor?
    thanks

Not Sure On Togekiss But I Know That You'll Need An Evo Stone To Avail It. As For Scizor, Its A Trade Evo So You Should Use A Link Cable, It Act As Evo Stone Too. You Can Buy Those Things On Lilycove Store

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2016
    can anyone tell me, how to obtain a togekiss? just by leveling togetic or with some stone?
    and what about scizor?
    thanks

I try to complete my pokedex, well togekiss evolve with a shiny stone after togetic, any level
    and Scizor evolve in any level with a Armor Stone, all evolve thing are in lilicove dept. store

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
  • So uh, days after fiddling around in the Cave Of Memories, the Pokèdex is completely nuked. I have a screenshot, but no way to upload it since I'm posting via Smartphone.

Just wanted to mention that. I found it kind of weird.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    So uh, days after fiddling around in the Cave Of Memories, the Pokèdex is completely nuked. I have a screenshot, but no way to upload it since I'm posting via Smartphone.

Just wanted to mention that. I found it kind of weird.

Sorry to hear that. Did you catch any specific Pokemon for this to happen?

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
  • Quite a few actually, so I'm not sure... last thing I caught was a Ninjask. They were from the Cave of Memories. No legendaries involved.

Years
  • btw mamama you should add a update log to let us know when you do an update even the minor glitches and bugs fixed makes this remake of emerald more fun to play and i suggest you lower the lvl of the ??? poke by 10 to match the level curve cause it's pretty difficult to catch it.The last time i saw the rom page was edited 6th september and now i see last edited 22 september and i want to know what changes they were made.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2017
    Hi, is there any help for the locations please ? I don't find Larvitar.

Years
  • tsk it's sad this thread is becoming inactive everyday it'a a shame cause i think this is the best emerald remake even from omega ruby and alpha saphire...

anyways right now i am training to defeat maxie when he awakens groudon i will update my team later

My team:
    Blastoise lvl 58
    Surf
    RockSmash
    Bite
    AquaTail

Luxray lvl 59
    Crunch
    Strength
    Discharge
    Thunderbolt

Honchkrow lvl 58
    Brave Bird
    Fly
    Feint Attack
    DarkPulse

Magmortar lvl 59
    BrickBreak
    FlareBlitz
    Flamethrower
    Thunderbolt

Breloom lvl 59
    DrainPunch
    PowerUpPunch
    StoneEdge
    SeedBomb

Metagross lvl 59
    MeteorMash
    Cut
    HamerArm
    Psychic

That's my team im gonna train them till lvl 62 and try my luck

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've noticed something when I was using Gen3Tools to view the changed move sets. Most of the evolutions of the Pokémon seem to be messed up and I haven't edited anything on the game. I don't know if this is just the program itself or something else. I've linked some snapshots just to show.

Spoiler:

UPDATE: I trained Lotad to level 14 so it can evolve to make sure that it's just a glitch in the program. Turns out it really is not. I don't know if someone one else encountered the same problem as I have. This is the recent update btw.

I tried editing these errors with the program but it doesn't seem to work.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    I've noticed something when I was using Gen3Tools to view the changed move sets. Most of the evolutions of the Pokémon seem to be messed up and I haven't edited anything on the game. I don't know if this is just the program itself or something else. I've linked some snapshots just to show.

Spoiler:

UPDATE: I trained Lotad to level 14 so it can evolve to make sure that it's just a glitch in the program. Turns out it really is not. I don't know if someone one else encountered the same problem as I have. This is the recent update btw.

I tried editing these errors with the program but it doesn't seem to work.

U can't edit evolutions in that program since I've changed the location of the Evolution Table. That also explains why it looks all wrong when you look at it.

Years
  • U can't edit evolutions in that program since I've changed the location of the Evolution Table. That also explains why it looks all wrong when you look at it.

How about Lotad though? I trained one and it still wont evolve or did you change the evolution level?

UPDATE: Apparently, I did edit the game with the program and it messed up the evolutions. Thanks for the heads up.

Although I would like to edit the move set of some of the Pokémon without messing up the evolution table. Do you know any programs that fit the description?

UPDATE AGAIN: I've found out that Gen3Suite seems to do the trick if anyone's wondering. You can edit the move sets without messing up the evolutions with this tool.

Last edited:

persian_17

Trainer
    Years
  • Hello there, how did you manage to make the game only playable only in SET STYLE BATTLES? that's the feature i would like to implement on my hack, can you please teach me?

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    how do i play this game, ive downloaded it, but it is a .UPS file :( plz help me, i really wanna try this game :)

Years
  • Really good hack but....
    The grinding is too much maybe you could place a patch of grass close to the Pokecenters with only Chansey or something like that

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2017
    how do i play this game, ive downloaded it, but it is a .UPS file :( plz help me, i really wanna try this game :)

You need to download NUPS, its a patcher that apply the rom ups file to the original emerald version (.gba).

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Hey does fighting Snorlax still freeze the game in the current beta, and if so, is there another one you can catch? (I'm looking to complete the National Pokedex)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back