• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Emerald Scans

Team Rocket Boss Giovanni

Let us meet again someday!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Dose anyone have them? I really would like to read them.

EDIT: If anyone has the Ruby and Sapphire scans to, I would like them as well.

Grimsg

Manga Merchant
    Years
    If you'd like to place orders for any Pokemon Adventures books, please see my sig.

Grimsg

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I have volumes 15-26, but I do not have a scanner, and they are not English either. I wish I can translate them, but all my image related programs (including Paint) disappeared when the computer is under attack by a virus.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    I have volumes 15-26, but I do not have a scanner, and they are not English either. I wish I can translate them, but all my image related programs (including Paint) disappeared when the computer is under attack by a virus.

What language are they?

It's a pity you can't scan them. Will you try to do something with it someday? We'll appreciate it.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    What language are they?

It's a pity you can't scan them. Will you try to do something with it someday? We'll appreciate it.

Chinese. I have to come up with a good reason so that my dad feels it is important to fix the/buy a new scanner. So far, I haven't thought of one yet, and I can't say it's for scanning manga.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    BREAKING NEWS!
    Maxim got volumes 23 & 24. However, he can't scan them since the drivers for his scanner don't work with Windows Vista.

@Star Latias - is it Taiwanese or Hong Kongese? And what is Emerald's name in Chinese Version?

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    They are variants of Chinese.

I was asking if your comics are Taiwanese translation, or Hong Kongese translation? Because these translations are different from each other.

Where am I to find that info?

Ching Win publishes my manga. I think Ching Win Company is in Taiwan, but I can't be too sure.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Where am I to find that info?

Ching Win publishes my manga. I think Ching Win Company is in Taiwan, but I can't be too sure.

Well.

Taiwan has a Mandarin Translation while Hong Kong has a Cantonese Translation. That's the difference.

If Pokemon is called 寵物小精靈, then it's Cantonese.
    If Pokemon is called 神奇宝贝, then it's Mandarin.

A cover photo would be appreciated.

Back