• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Emerald++

Status
Not open for further replies.

pencilbuddy

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    I cant wait to play tommorow

P.S. are u going to edit the maps

pencil buddy

P.S.S.I love that their are 386 pokemon cool .

WHen i went into the rustburo grass in the west like 2 minuets after IT sAid VBA error report when i open files it will say it again I can only go up to files before may and it took a lot of times to finnaly beat her plese help

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    I cant wait to play tommorow

P.S. are u going to edit the maps

pencil buddy

P.S.S.I love that their are 386 pokemon cool .

WHen i went into the rustburo grass in the west like 2 minuets after IT sAid VBA error report when i open files it will say it again I can only go up to files before may and it took a lot of times to finnaly beat her plese help

I don't understand what you are saying:\

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    Cdr13!
    I played the english beta and i like it very much!
    Too bad you didn't put new maps in it :(
    Maybe an idea 4 the future? :P

EDIT:: SORRY 4 THE DUBBLE POST!!
    The button wasn't working so i treied a second time -.-
    I'm very sorry!

Thanks!!
    Maybe i would edit some routes, most importantly the water ones. Hoenn is really full of water, so maybe i would add some parts of grass here and there. But maybe, because i have no experience at that...
    I know is common in the forum, but i like to say that this game isn't in a beta stage, i call it a "full release":cool: . This is how i planned it. Maybe there will be some "updates"...

Last edited:

pencilbuddy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    ur game is awesome I love the affect of 386 pokemon and new pokemon in safari zone u have greatated a great game I am enjoying pokemon emerald english

ps when can u edit the maps

penclibuddy

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    At this time i am trying to make capturable all legendaries that still aren't in the game, or are blocked.
    I put a temporary sprite in Victory Road where Moltres should be, and the battle to capture it is ok, but i have problems trying to make dissappear the sprite (so you can't catch it again and again).
    Also I made that four guys in the Battle Frontier give you all tickets needed to capture Lugia/Ho-oh, Deoxys, Latias/Latios and Mew. All those scripts were ok, and i had all items in the Key items section, but they aren't recognised in any harbor. I don't know why. Now i am planning another way (doing warps to those islands from the Frontier) but maybe it won't look very good...

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2012
    I downloaded the game but have a question. Where are the other starter pokemon? I checked the pokedex and they weren't there.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    I downloaded the game but have a question. Where are the other starter pokemon? I checked the pokedex and they weren't there.

Actually i was waiting that question:D

They are in the Altering Cave, in the route 103. It doesn't show in the PokeDex. You don't have to wait to beat the Elite Four to enter this cave, when you reach route 110 for first time, take the 103 and enter (i added the door). Now this cave finally is useful. There you will find all starters from R/B/Y, G/S/C and R/S/E, and Pikachu, at levels from 14 to 17.
    Particularly I reserved some trainers in those routes, caught a Charmander, evolved it, and trained it, so it was at the same level as Grovyle before going to the third gym.

Last edited:

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
  • Erm, I don't really want to sound like a noob, but I can't help it. How do you apply an ips patch? What do I need and what must I do?
    I for one can't wait to try a "full" version of Emerald. Since on emulators you can't trade, I never got to use all the pokes and get the team I always wanted. Oh, come on, help a guy a bit :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2012
    Actually i was waiting that question:D

They are in the Altering Cave, in the route 103. It doesn't show in the PokeDex. You don't have to wait to beat the Elite Four to enter this cave, when you reach route 110 for first time, take the 103 and enter (i added the door). Now this cave finally is useful. There you will find all starters from R/B/Y, G/S/C and R/S/E, and Pikachu, at levels from 14 to 17.
    Particularly I reserved some trainers in those routes, caught a Charmander, evolved it, and trained it, so it was at the same level as Grovyle before going to the third gym.

lol nice trick didn't see that coming but nice hack really nice i was hoping for a challenging pokemon game.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    Erm, I don't really want to sound like a noob, but I can't help it. How do you apply an ips patch? What do I need and what must I do?
    I for one can't wait to try a "full" version of Emerald. Since on emulators you can't trade, I never got to use all the pokes and get the team I always wanted. Oh, come on, help a guy a bit :P

Double click in the patch, select a clean ROM and click Open. That's all.

Or even better, read the FAQs section.

Last edited:

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
  • Was wondering how to evolve the pokemon that need to be traded as my Onix isn't evolving and its at level 56...is there something that needs to be done? I would attach the png for it but apparently the upload thing is not working.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    Was wondering how to evolve the pokemon that need to be traded as my Onix isn't evolving and its at level 56...is there something that needs to be done? I would attach the png for it but apparently the upload thing is not working.

Well, sorry for not aclaring that. The pokemons that used items and evolved by trading, should evolve by using those items, but not trading. So the Metal Coat is used as an evolution stone to evolve Onix to Steelix and Scyther to Scizor. I can assure all items are obtainable (i changed some pokeballs scattered around there, giving simple items, so they give the Metal Coat, Moon Stones, etc.
    I changed the evolution bytes to allow that, but honestly i didn't remember to try it. If you have the item, try yourself, now i'll do.
    Specifically for the Metal Coat, you should find one in route 115 (grassy area) and another one in route 134.
    EDIT:
    well, it doesn't work, because it didn't gave me the option to "use" the item and not "give" the item, so i have to change that, for trade evolving with item pokemons. Now i will do it, i'll try to be fast. Sorry.
    I wrote in the Simple Questions thread, how i can make those items usable. If not, then I should use another method, so...

I WANT COMMENTS ABOUT THIS: HOW TO MANAGE EVOLUTIONS FROM THESE POKEMONS:
    POLIWHIRL -> POLITOED
    SLOWPOKE -> SLOWKING
    SCYTHER -> SCIZOR

I don't want to make a level evolve in the last example, because Scyther and Scizor actually have the same total base stat, and there should be ones that doesn't want to evolve Scyther.

And if you agree, i will make Onix evolve into Steelix at level 35, Seadra evolve into Kingdra at level 45, and Porygon evolve into Porygon 2 at level 35.

EDIT 2:
    I realised that i didn't copy the evolution changes from Esmeralda to Emerald, so i fixed the ips patches.

NOW THERE ARE NEW FIXED PATCHES FOR DOWNLOAD, I REPLACED THE OLD ONES. THESE PATCHES FIXES SOME EVOLUTION PATTERNS (Steelix, Kingdra, Porygon2), AND THE EMERALD PATCH NOW HAS ALL EVOLUTIONS CHANGES IT DOESN'T HAVE BEFORE.

Still this doesn't fix the evolution patterns for Politoed, Slowking and Scizor, because I need time to take your comments about how to do them (by level, stones, what level or what stone, or another method)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    Well I think you should do it with a stone or something
    It's much better!

I could put the Water Stone for Slowpoke/Slowking, but there isn't any stone suitable for Politoed (the water one is for Poliwrath) and Scizor...

Rochiejj

Photoshopper, Graphicer!
    Years
  • Why don't use the king's rock on politoed?
    You could make it an use item?
    or u could do that if he holds te king's rock, and if he levels up with k-rock that he evolves?
    same thing with scyther - scizor

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    Why don't use the king's rock on politoed?
    You could make it an use item?
    or u could do that if he holds te king's rock, and if he levels up with k-rock that he evolves?
    same thing with scyther - scizor
    That's the problem. First I did what you said, forgeting that the King's Rock can't be "used". I can't make the King's Rock an "use" item. I put the question before about that, but still no answers (actually there aren't answers for two days). The second option is impossible, there isn't any type of evolution like that, so it doesn't have the code.

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
  • Why not just use the sun stone to evolve some pokemon? like it can be used on Poliwhirl to evolve into Politoed and as well might be used to evolve eevee into espeon and moon stone to get umbreon as there is no official day/night

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    The Espeon/Umbreon example is in the game already, i had that idea and put it the first time. So i think i will make Poliwhirl evolve to Politoed with sun stone, and the same stone for Scyther/Scizor. But not today, i practically have no time today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back