• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Emerald++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2012
    great job, I love your hack. It´s really difficult sometimes even too difficult but I like that. Just one question, when or how does kadabra evolve?

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    great job, I love your hack. It´s really difficult sometimes even too difficult but I like that. Just one question, when or how does kadabra evolve?

Thanks. Kadabra evolves to Alakazam at level 40. But maybe if you downloaded the first english version, it doesn't work for you, so just download the last version.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2012
    Now that your finished with the Pokemon and the trainers, are you going to change more things or stop that hack?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2008
    How do you get it to work on VBA? I don't know how. Please tell me.And don't delete this post!

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
  • This is just a guess as I'm not there yet but is eevee up near Lilycove? is Dratini in Meteor Falls?

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    Third version of both IPS patches is out

It has now all evolutions correct. According with comments received, now Poliwhirl can evolve to Politoed with Sun Stone, the same for Scyther/Scizor, and Slowpoke evolve with Water Stone to Slowking. Also (didn't put this case before) Clamperl evolve to Huntail at level 35 but, if you give it the Water Stone before, it will evolve into Gorebyss.
    Also, added all needed items to make these evolutions. In the last spanish version most of them were in, so just minor changes. But the english version didn't have any of these replaced items before.
    I feel very happy to know the first two versions were downloaded like 110 times.:D

Now that your finished with the Pokemon and the trainers, are you going to change more things or stop that hack?
    Actually i was fixing some things (see the start of this post). Now i have to put all legendaries that are not in the game. I wrote four questions about that in the Simple Questions thread, like one week before, and no answers. So there is still work to do, but with less rhythm...

How do you get it to work on VBA? I don't know how. Please tell me.And don't delete this post!
    Read the FAQs section.
    That's what any moderator would say you.

This is just a guess as I'm not there yet but is eevee up near Lilycove? is Dratini in Meteor Falls?
    Yes, that's right. Eevee is in one (only one) of the four places in the Safari Zone (first time).
    Dratini is in two places, Meteor Falls and Victory Road. In Meteor Falls, only by surfing in the map where Bagon is. In Victory Road, in the lake part, again by surfing. You will find another unique pokemon surfing in the Victory Road.;)

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    First page, first post...it has the updated patch

Edit: CDR13: Just wondering where Larvitar is? The pokedex says Area Unknown

I decided to put it in the Desert Underpass, where also Ditto and the second fossil are.

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • One problem I've encountered is; As time goes on- Because of the higher levels, your Pokemon overshoot the original intended level. Ie- You only control pokemon over level 30 if you've gotten your fourth gym badge.

But on your level of difficulty, your team should be nearing level 40 by the fourth badge.

So, the Pokemon (excluding your starter) won't obey you alot of the time...Which can be a real *****...x_x

Might want to see if you can fix that.

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
  • One problem I've encountered is; As time goes on- Because of the higher levels, your Pokemon overshoot the original intended level. Ie- You only control pokemon over level 30 if you've gotten your fourth gym badge.

But on your level of difficulty, your team should be nearing level 40 by the fourth badge.

So, the Pokemon (excluding your starter) won't obey you alot of the time...Which can be a real *****...x_x

Might want to see if you can fix that.

I have beaten the elite 4 and champ but during the game I never saw the problem you experienced....my only thing is getting pokemon cause the ones I wanted I couldn't get till much further in the game

charimon

Yeah hacking !! ^^
    Years
  • wtf pokes can only not obey you when they are traded O_O so your starters and other pokes YOU caught in the game will simply always obey you

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • Cdr13 said:
    ..There is a bug in Petalburg City. ¿See the new person next to the Pokemon Center? Well, you must talk to him, he will update your pokedex to the National Dex. The thing is, you SHOULDN'T USE THE MENU WHEN YOU ARE IN THIS CITY. If you do, then you will "morph" into that person, and that could make important glitches. Going into the Pokemon Center may solve that.
    Why not have Professor Birch say: "Oh, _____, wait!" when you leave the lab. "The Hoenn region is now home to a lot more Pokemon than it used to be, so you should take this upgrade chip. It upgrades your pokedex to the National level, which means that any pokemon you catch can be recorded in it."?

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    Why not have Professor Birch say: "Oh, _____, wait!" when you leave the lab. "The Hoenn region is now home to a lot more Pokemon than it used to be, so you should take this upgrade chip. It upgrades your pokedex to the National level, which means that any pokemon you catch can be recorded in it."?
    Only because I can't edit any scripts in Elite Map using Emerald roms other than English.

Don't know why, but i've post questions more than 2 weeks before and nobody answered, so there isn't much more i can do know. Still i want anybody who has a problem with this hack to post it here, i'll see how to solve it.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • Maybe have him be on the outskirts of littleroot and say that he forgot to give you the chip.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    Maybe have him be on the outskirts of littleroot and say that he forgot to give you the chip.

But then there would be two professors, i am not that good scripting to have it disappear after the action.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    Where is Porygon? I can't find it anywhere :(
    In the first part of the cave in the Battle Frontier (Artisan Cave), where also Smeargle is. In the second part, there are Castform, Wynaut and also Smeargle.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2006
    Thanks. to Finalize, what pokemon are NOT available as of yet?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back