• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Emerald++

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    Thanks. to Finalize, what pokemon are NOT available as of yet?

The legendaries... the problem i have is that i can't make them disappear after battle, and nobody wants to help me in simple questions thread.

FozzyRock

Go Bulbasaur!!!
    Years
    Sounds like a Pokemon game that I have been searching an eternity for: A DIFFICULT GAME!!! Great idea, I'll give this a go and get back to you with my progress. Awesome!

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2006
    The legendaries... the problem i have is that i can't make them disappear after battle, and nobody wants to help me in simple questions thread.

Can't you put them all in a certain area and after a capture give them like a 0.1% chance of appearing again? Like normal Pokémon?

Is the Lugia/Ho-oh/Celebi/Mew/Deoxys/Jirachi problem fixable either?

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    1) Can't you put them all in a certain area and after a capture give them like a 0.1% chance of appearing again? Like normal Pokémon?

2) Is the Lugia/Ho-oh/Celebi/Mew/Deoxys/Jirachi problem fixable either?
    1) From what i know, it isn't possible to change the capture rate while in the game, only from external software (i use advance map).

2) If you refer to the islands with legend pokemon, one of my questions was that the harbor didn't recognise the tickets. so maybe i would have to do some map editing, linking the battle frontier map with those islands in some form. This would take some time, and i have no time already (exams).

I re-posted the questions again, in the simple questions thread.

EDIT: they deleted that post. It's strange, they are like avoiding me.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    This is pretty nice, really. I like how you modified the trainers and levels. I also like the way you modified the Pokemon in the hack. You've really been concentrating on this huh? I'm about to start on this again from the beginning. Btw, I saw a shiny Taillow, but I accidentally made it faint. Sad huh?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2017
    nice really thank youi always wanted to play a pokemon game with all pokemon catchables.

ouch that should hurt level100 treecko losing a shiny is so painful i know what it feels.

2Scribble

I post therefor I am
    Years
    I can hardly wait for the full 100% version of this hack, once thats done this hack and the 386 Sapphire Hack 'll go nicley together

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2008
    Hey, i really like your game. It's definitely what Emerald should've been.

By the way, when are you going to release the full version of the game?

EDIT: Sorry, I had another question regarding Tyrogue. He has three different evolutions, how do you get him to evolve to each one?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Sorry, I had another question regarding Tyrogue. He has three different evolutions, how do you get him to evolve to each one?

to evolve each one you need to raise either the attack or defence stat more than the other or try and keep them equal but i cant remeber each one

light_trainer921

Flamethrower Helper
    Years
    to evolve each one you need to raise either the attack or defence stat more than the other or try and keep them equal but i cant remember each one

Now you said it then I know each one of them:
    Hitmonlee- Tyrogue must have a larger attack than its defense
    Hitmonchan- Tyrogue must have a larger defense than its attack
    Hitmontop- Tyrogue's attack and defense must be equal

I hope this help you too icer234

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2012
    The event with Mew,lugia etc. dont just need the tickets, but it needs also to be activated. I usually did this with ar codes. Just use these codes in VBA and find which offset they are modifying to activate the events. And then preactivate them in ur hack.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2008
    Now you said it then I know each one of them:
    Hitmonlee- Tyrogue must have a larger attack than its defense
    Hitmonchan- Tyrogue must have a larger defense than its attack
    Hitmontop- Tyrogue's attack and defense must be equal

I hope this help you too icer234

Yep! Thanks very much! Now I can complete my pokedex!

light_trainer921

Flamethrower Helper
    Years
    Yep! Thanks very much! Now I can complete my pokedex!

Just be careful evolving Tyrogue into Hitmontop because if you try to equal its attack and defense, sometimes when it levels up, it attack or defense will raise and didn't making it non-equal

PS: I already tried that and I keeping using Protein and Iron on my Tyrogue but I tried it in LeafGreen.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    Hello all of you!
    I want to say that the last attached version is like 100% of the patch. i wanted to expand it at first (many legendaries aren't still there) but I didn't have support from this forum. I asked many questions and the moderators deleted them. I read all that simple questions thread before, so I am very sure i didn't repeated any question.
    Now at this time I'm interested in another projects, not about pokemon at all.
    I will do visits sometimes to this forum and this thread to see how things are.
    Thanks to all of you for downloading this patch. Anybody has permission to modify it, maybe to add those legendaries, but please give me credits. Goodbye!

Note that i'am NOT saying "close this thread". I will see it regularly, maybe one time per week or two weeks.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Congrats for completing a challenging Emerald cdr13! :D I couldn't notice if the game was complete or not - 99% or 100%, it's all good to play! ;) Hope to hear from you soon!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    The better of Emerald! Really brings the game back to life, but more 'complete'. Love it! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2008
    when i start the game with this patch it lets me chose my gender and name then when im supposed to shrink and appear in the back of the van the rom restarts .. anybody else having this problem?

when i try without the patch it works normally

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    when i start the game with this patch it lets me chose my gender and name then when im supposed to shrink and appear in the back of the van the rom restarts .. anybody else having this problem?

when i try without the patch it works normally

your rom might not be a clean rom or i think the save type is wrong make sure its flash 128k

yesss my 50th post!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back