• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Emerald++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquinn

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah this hack is a very good one. It should be stickied since this hack was one of my most favorite hacks I have ever played
    Yeah, it is a good hack, you gotta work to get the thread stickied. HOTM ;)

All the best, freind ^_^ :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    so you dont need to train evolve to get rare pokemon (Like Alakazam, Steelex, slowking Etc)?

From what I have post before in this thread (I don't even have the roms, patches, etc. today in my computer) Kadabra evolves to Alakazam in level 40, Onix to Steelix in level 35, and Slowpoke into Slowking with the Water Stone.

Well, thanks for your comments. That about stickying this thread would be great.:surprised: And also it would be great if someone continues my work, for example, adding the legendaries:D

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    awesome hack dude it really should be sticked maybe one of thw mods willl do it sooner or later (lets hope lol) this hack was really fun to play

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Yeah its perminatly going into my rom folder. That is something I rarely do with hacks since they get boring after a while. But this hack was so good that I am keeping it there. Anyway im glad you made it so I can get Alakazam without cheats

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    can we catch all the legendaries in this hack?

great work, love the game, keep it up!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    err dude you shoudn't double post use the edit button well anyway i don't think all the legendaries are in there

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2009
    Onix evolves at level 35 I think. I have a Steelix myself right now and Seadra turns into Kingdra at 45 which I just figured out. Don't worry every pokemon now gets a level evo, I think. Just keep training it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back