• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Emerging Powers Booster Box

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2012
    I saw these: www ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Black-White-2-Emerging-Powers-Booster-Box-/170780014602?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c348380a#ht_500wt_1413

And I think they're the cheapest online, does anyone know where I could get them cheaper? Or do you think that Ebay seller is the cheapest?

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    I wouldn't trust ebay due to alot of fake booster boxes being sold from their. There are some youtube videos about fake booster boxes you should check out. I would suggest buying booster boxes off of retail websites. If you really want to purchase booster boxes from ebay, purchase them a seller that has at least 30 stars as their rating. Also make sure that 60% of their positive feedback is from selling items, not from purchasing items.

Back