• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon Emerubphire

What Redion should we be on next

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Victorr

Water PokEMons fan
    Years
    Chap 8

Vallace left Petalburg Wood . He was walking on 105 Route again . Sun seemed to shine much more intesively than in Wood . He saw beautiful panorama and he smiled . Large clean lake was in front of him . Feebas he was holding jumped into blue water in no time . He saw also some small building and even skyscapter far away . ' I guess it must be Rustboro ' he murrmured . He walked closer to pink building . It was a Flower Shop . Berries were planted all around building . Boy entered inside . Some girl asked him politely

- Hello What can I do for you ?

Vallace reply
    - Oh . I wonder are here any Berry Blenders ?

Then girl answered
    - Yes .

Vallace bought some violet berry pulled into Blender and pushed a button . It went quite well . Some fine purple candy poped out of steel box . He grabed Feebas and gave it his PokEBlock . It ate it . . . distinguishly . Boy wasnt so happy about effect of his work as he thought Feebas will eat it happily . Art of making a PokEBlock surely needed an improvement . Vallace did not care about it so much but at the same time he wanted Feebas to evolve fast . Girl saw how Vallace look and she gave him small Blender box . Boy bought almost every violet berry he was able to afford [ Ehh that mean not many ] . When he was walking foward city he won and lost many Double Battle . He also trained a little Howl + Shock Wave show . That is how he slowly made it to Rustboro .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back