• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON: ENDANGERED ICE

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    POKEMON: ENDANGERED ICE!

HACK OF: FIRE RED!

INFO: Hi, I'm Cammy25 and I'm a new guy getting involved with Hacking. I tried to make a hack before but it didn't last to long but compared to this one, I hope this one is a decent one. Help would be appriceated (spelling?).

STORYLINE: You are just back from your journey around Sinnoh. Your still tired after the journey back and you want to rest but yet again its Impossible! Team Rocket are back. Bigger and Better with a new leader in control. This time its different. instead of wanting to mind-slave Kanto. The want to turn it into a Ice region. How would they accomplish that? By controling a powerful Ice pokemon and making it do so. Will they accomplish the task? Will you stop them?

HELP NEEDED IN:

Scripter (I'm so bad...)
    Mapper (I have the programmes, just haven't got the experience.)
    Spriters

SCREENSHOTS:

Spoiler:

VIDEOS:

Spoiler:

FEATURES:

Revamped Maps.
    New looks (characters and pokeballs)
    New events
    All pokemon from Red to Leaf Green available. (Maybe some D/P Pokemon.)
    New Rocket leader.

Comments and Critizim welcome!

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    You need to gain experience yourself, you said you don't even have experience mapping?

Anyway good luck.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    You need to gain experience yourself, you said you don't even have experience mapping?

Anyway good luck.

I know how to map, its just that I'm not as good compared to the others around the forum ;)

Any-way, I was thinking for the starters: Bulbasaur, Totodile and Torchic. If you have any other ideas, please don't hesitate to post them ;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    UPDATE!

= Regice will be the Main weapon of destruction!
    = New looks for both main characters and rival!

= Forget Team Rocket, Meet Team Ice instead!

= Instead of boring Red and White Item balls, Its Light Blue and White!

= Blue Roofs! Sand Paths!

Maps!:

Sorry for the poor image quality ;)

STILL NEED A MAPPER AND SCRIPTER!!!

Years
  • the towns still look the same as like they were you really need to get more idea's of youtube or here anyway hope you get better and good luck with it

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    What do you mean Eeveon?

Any-way, what would you suggest as starters?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Pic 2: Normal FR/LG protagonists.
    Pic 3: Still Team Rocket.
    Pic 4: Still red and white pokeball.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    Yea I took them off google and put whats different about them beside them ;)

I'm thinking of changing the hack from fire red to ruby. It would be easier to get regice availible in Ruby rather than fire red ;)

The starters will be the same but I will work on my maps so if the thread has gone quiet for a while don't think I have given up on it, I'm just away working and gaining experience I hope :)

Comments and Critisim (spelling? :P) is always welcome ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    UPDATE! :D

Welcome to Littleroot!:

sorry for the grid being there, I took the picture with the grid on whilst I was editing. Comments?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    That new snowy map looks pretty nice, maybe add snow on the roofs of the houses, it'll make it look better

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014

I will probably need a more experienced mapper to do that, as they wasn't any snow roof tiles in the rom base :(

Thanks anyway :)

A video is on its way people!

Its the video of the first script, you getting your pokemon. Also I will show you around the town except for down by the lab as it will be shown in a later video.

The video has been uploaded and you can find the link to the video in the video section of the first post. Sorry if it jumps about a bit, I must of played it quickly :P

Last edited:
    Back