• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Eruption

What Pokemon should the Girl (Player) have?

• Magby

Votes: 54 23.5%
  • Ponyta

Votes: 104 45.2%
  • Growlithe

Votes: 56 24.3%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 16 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
  • I think that I might know how. You have to check automatically fix pointers and enter free space for the image offset. Credit to - hackmew - for teaching me that.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • @NIN: How about a forest map? entrance from bottom, and Exit at top. Thanks!

@megiddo: I know how to do both, I just can't insert them without the palettes being messed up.
    I think that Oak shares the same palette with The Rival and Hero a the same time!

@Darts: Yes

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    a forest eh?
    Luckily i don't have any homework this week due to MAP testing so yeah sure.
    can i put in a lake?
    I'll try making a forest even though cities and routes are my specialty(even though i'm not that good at them) but it will take a while to make a forest.
    Now can i ask if its a big or small forest?
    and i'm using AM 1.9 for this map.

EDIT:Its a leafgreen map right?

EDIT2:Should any of the exits have a building on them or should it be natural?

jarnut777

working on pokemon fusions
    Years
  • i know sumtin the the other trainer could have cause i see most of rhe people say ponyta so how bout a shiny ponyta if it aint to bad

DarkFear

I will ^^
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    Nice hack looking great so far.

One thing - the shadow under your main tree looks odd. Other than that beautiful tiles!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Nice hack looking great so far.

One thing - the shadow under your main tree looks odd. Other than that beautiful tiles!

I agree that the tree shadow is weird.
    I thought of this a while ago.
    Are the other dogs going to have a big or semi-big event also or are they just going to sit in a certain place without having any effect on the story?

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    wow this game rocks but it freezes when i battle the rival the second time....

mechu95

Hack Guy
    Years
  • I think you should put something in the glitches/oddities section...on Path 1 there is a...black hole? Anyways, you go into that hole, and end up in Europa Town. I tried going back and I had to battle my rival whose Pokemon were 6 levels above my Cyndaquil. Also another thing - when I ended up home (beaten by rival) I was...erm...INSIDE THE WALL. Just my 5 pennies to help with the final v.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Yes, I am aware of all the Glitches oddities, and Bugs.

I already stated that I am restarting and have fixed everything except the spot
    you warp to when you get beaten!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    do you have any more map requests for the moment cooley?
    Just wondering.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    so the mt. ember tiles?
    okay then.
    but i don't know the amount of warps there are so i can't do it unless you tell me first.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    are you continuing to "fire red" this hack? or are you going to keep it as leaf green?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back