• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Essentials BW

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    [SOLVED] Pokemon Essentials BW

Hi guys,

THere seems to be a Pokemon Essentials BW somewhere on the internet.
    People have downloaded it and placed it somewhere.

I can;t seems to find it and i would love to use it.
    Could you guys be so kind, so redirect me to the downloadlink?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2016
    Im pretty sure you are mistaken. There is Pocil's starter kit, a pokemon essentials ds, CrazyNinjaGuy is making one for RMVX ACE, and that is all I have heard of as of now. What you are seeing, is most likely people adding their own tiles to the game. If you change the tile set, you can make the game in different styles. If you look up black/white tile sets on deviant art or google, you will find some. Also, this site has a lot of posts about tiles, and there are some add ons in this page, and in tutorials and resources. There is the Ultimate BW Pack, which has moving pokemon for battle, and all the bw over worlds trainers. There is even a BW 2 pack coming together in Tutorials and Resources.

So, there isn't a whole engine for it, just a bunch of add ons you can put together. Hope I helped

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Here is rthe link for that, i would just say it has many bugs.
    It is the version 0.5 the newest one
    Rafael-Animal made that.

Code:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?f1hzc2r2ttg1hj2

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    As i'm, not allowed to post any links yet:

If you look at DeviantArt and searched for Pokemon Paradise Load Screen (made by Venom12314) you'll find out that he needs to credit the Pokemon Essentials BW for using his rips and scripts.

I'm pretty confused now lol

EDIT: Thanks Venom12.
    I don't mind the bugs, since i can scripts some things.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    sorry to double post, but could if somehow get the battle script from the black and white essentials, and put it on version 8?

Back