• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Essentials Mega Evolutions

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2023
    Those new mega evolutions, how do they work?
    do I need to create individual items for the mega ring and mega stones or something, because I really can't understand a thing from this new script (even the Pokemon Essentials Wiki doesn't have a proper page about it). Please Reply

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    you need script call
    $PokemonGlobal.megaRing=true
    and then add mega stones like you would any other held item

Years
  • Those new mega evolutions, how do they work?
    do I need to create individual items for the mega ring and mega stones or something, because I really can't understand a thing from this new script (even the Pokemon Essentials Wiki doesn't have a proper page about it). Please Reply

for add news mega evolution and/or the mechanic example in the post!
    www .pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=314310

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    The article in the wikia should be ready soon (I suppose).
    So, eventually there will be a detailed explanation of how that works.

The mechanics is similar to 'giving the running shoes'. You will give the player the mega ring, and it should activate the mega evo button in case your poke is holding the appropriate item (specified in the script MultipleForms).
    Now, to create the item, just go to the item.txt and create a new line with the item you want.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    The article in the wikia should be ready soon (I suppose).
    So, eventually there will be a detailed explanation of how that works.

The mechanics is similar to 'giving the running shoes'. You will give the player the mega ring, and it should activate the mega evo button in case your poke is holding the appropriate item (specified in the script MultipleForms).
    Now, to create the item, just go to the item.txt and create a new line with the item you want.
    And yet you're not going to start filling in such a wikia article yourself, even though you know what to do.

Charming.

Back