• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Eternal Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
    Pokemon Eternal Legend

[HACK INFO]
    Hack of POKéMON EMERALD
    The hack for now is in Spanish, but I'm translating it to English
    Also, there's no need for Beta Testers. I'll ask when I need them!

[STORY]
    5000 years ago, a group of 13 people (they called themselves "ancients") protected the land of "Nenzu" with their Pokémon against the forces of evil….
    The most powerful ancient was Apo, however his power was becoming more and more evil, so he decided to use a spell to remove the evil from his body. But the evil gained human form and started to terrorize Nenzu. From there on, the evil part became known as Apokalipsis…

Apokalipsis used his powers to create a stone to control all the legendary Pokémons, and the world was on the verge of destruction…

But then, the ancients fought a brave battle to defeat Apokalipsis. He was too strong and some of the ancients died during the battle. The 8 remaining ancients had no other choice but to seal him inside the "Eternity Cave". They died, but the world was finally saved.
    Their spirits still roam the land of Nenzu…

5000 years have passed, and Team Kaos has released Apokalipsis… The ancient spirits quickly decided to choose a group of young Pokémon masters to battle him once more.

Meanwhile, a young kid is going to embark on a journey where he'll meet the ancients. He'll be tested, and will have to travel through land and time… Will he be able to overcome the Team Kaos and the great forces of evil? Will he become the world's best Pokémon Master?

[SPECIAL THANKS TO...]
    Guikoji - For revamping tiles from Zelda with me...
    Alexmad - For doing banners, etc...
    Zel - For helping at creating this thread... (Zel: jojo!)

[FEATURES]
    :donut: New Palletes!
    :donut: New Tiles!
    :donut: New Maps!
    :donut: New Scripts!
    :donut: A whole new Region to explore!
    :donut: Pokémon from all the generations! (including 4th gen)
    :donut: A journey to the past of Nenzu! (with GBA graphics)

[SPOILERS]
    So... Are you wondering who are gonna be the chosen Masters? Well. Here they are!
    Spoiler:

[VIDEOS]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V11dzlpSHZg
    The video is a bit old. Remember: I have changed the palletes!

[SCREENSHOTS]

Pokemon Eternal Legend
    Pokemon Eternal Legend
    Pokemon Eternal Legend
    Pokemon Eternal Legend
    Pokemon Eternal Legend
    Pokemon Eternal Legend
    Pokemon Eternal Legend
    Pokemon Eternal Legend
    Pokemon Eternal Legend

[BANNERS]

Pokemon Eternal Legend

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Yay! It's out! I haven't been writing that for nothing!

I hope you come often to the pokecommunity to give us news (if you don't I'll go to SP and let you know! Jeje!)

I'll say it here also. The story is gonna remind me of DBZ and Lord of the Rings forever!

Good luck with the new tiles! And the hack in overall!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Your maps are nice, and I like the caves' palettes.
    Only the mountain palette should be lighter, it doesn't look nice now.
    Post more soon. ;)

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
    Yay!

Finally xiros,
    Nice maps n stuff... i like the video of the begining and the scripting you've done its really good, storylines good, good luck wiv the hack ,

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Grear Job Xiros! You hack looks really good, finally you post it here, i look it every day here and in Studio Pokémon, keep it up!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Wow Xiros! Those screenshots are so vibrant and stand out above the rest; the colours and designs are rather eye-catching too! The plot sounds extremely interesting, and definately makes your hack unique - hack? It's like a completely new Pokemon game! It's perfect! Xiros, you (and anyone else involved in making this hack) better keep working on this hack - it's very promising and with good time spent and dedication/effort, this hack will kill!:D Good luck amigo! ;)

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
    Wow Xiros! Those screenshots are so vibrant and stand out above the rest; the colours and designs are rather eye-catching too! The plot sounds extremely interesting, and definately makes your hack unique - hack? It's like a completely new Pokemon game! It's perfect! Xiros, you (and anyone else involved in making this hack) better keep working on this hack - it's very promising and with good time spent and dedication/effort, this hack will kill!:D Good luck amigo! ;)

I am the only creator of this hack, i try to don´t ask even for help
    In the hack won´t be all the pokemons, there will some of each generation, because it is imposible to add them all.
    Well here is the titlescreen of my hack (it isn´t finished yet)
    Pokemon Eternal Legend

Hope u like it!

Sorry if my english is bad, in the first post zel helped me in translating almost everything to english, but the hack i will try to translate it to english alone, and if i can´t i will ask for help.

Soon more screen shots!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Very nice Tiltle Screen edit there buddy. I like it alot. Also nice palettes you got as well. Keep it up, you're doing very well.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Good Title Screen Xiros! Try to move the Arseus sprite a little bit to the right, and change the words: Emerald Version.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I'm glad of how the story turned up. It'll really catch up people's attraction, 'cause It really seems like the script of a movie...

Well, as you know, you can catch me on MSN, if you're lucky, and perhaps I can help you with bits of english translation, if I'm not too busy.

The title screen looks great, and it'll be even greater when it's finished. Mucha Suerte!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    What happened to my earlier post?

Anyway, those screenshots are neat (what's with the abnormally tall trees :laugh: ), and about the titlescreen I think you should have the picture in the centre, and slightly faded in the background. Keep hacking! ;)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Nice screenshots Xiros, I guess posting the hack on the pokecommunity has really turned you up! :D

Do you have any idea of how many "chosen trainers" will we be facing for the first beta? (you told me one before, but I know you are extending the Beta, so perhaps we battle against more?) I hope they are all tough!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back